BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading v Rovers. March 2nd 2021, 8pm.

5 minutes ago, Stuart said:

When you look at “nice man” Mowbray and you look at people like Warnock and McCarthy, you know Venkys either aren’t serious about promotion or have real trust issues and simply put up with people they like. They have no football acumen whatsoever.

Just think if Venkys has trusted John Williams instead of the “like a family member”...

He’s not a nice man! I’ve been saying it for well over a year now. He’s a horrible C. He’s just pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

Who could have possibly envisaged a  midfield with Trybull and Evans in could only ever move sideways?

Meanwhile Nyambe only goes straight backwards and forwards and Elliott can only move diagonally.

Must stop drawing up tactics on the fecking chess board.

• Like 1

Just now, rovers11 said:

Too open, and a little too pretty with no real substance. Even Keith Andews can see where the problems lie. 

Pointing at what was about to go wrong was always Keith's strength, tbf.

My problem with him was more that he never seemed to do anything but point.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

It’s difficulty to see where we will pick up 12 points to stay up

I don’t think we’ll need 12 points. But I think we’ll get those....can’t believe I’m considering our distance from relegation spots..