BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading v Rovers. March 2nd 2021, 8pm.

Just now, booth said:

Those players aren’t playing for him, no one can tell me otherwise. They are just giving it a leaderless go week in week out.

I think they tried tonight, but we didn't create much against a good side. But we're conceding goals in every fashion possible. From set pieces, individual mistakes from our goalkeeper, centre halves, creative midfielders etc. etc. We're not organised to win on a regular basis and fight for promotion, and I don't know why we have so many injuries - is it down to our physio department? Rigerous training regime? 

6 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

I would be interested to hear how many managers survive a six loss in seven run. Can't be many.

This will be Mowbray’s second time. Last time he following up with one win and five defeats in six. Just because he could.

37E66A92-9B20-40A0-9530-7BD351E0D6C7.jpeg.7e3ce75e85d7d6259f896e5c1eebaabd.jpeg

And nobody cares.

2 minutes ago, den said:

The football is the same for every minute of every game. Nothing ever changes. It’s mind numbing watching it. 

One things for sure, Mowbray doesn’t have any answers.

It’s about time the media put to bed this myth that Mowbray plays an attractive possession-based way.

Trouble is, the pundits don’t watch us and only look at the stats.

• Like 1

Grim stuff.

Good keeper who had virtually nothing to do. Nyambe same as ever, a good outlet on the right but all comes to naught. Lenihan and the City kid both good. Bell is rubbish but I’d pick him over Douglas. Trybull makes errors but always shows for the ball. Evans is Evans. Elliot should be dropped for that. Rothwell does a couple of great things then absolutely nothing. Ben, who was poor, was still the only threat. Armstrong should’ve been brought on. Dack, pitiful to watch. Dolan should get a run of starts, I like him. Mowbray, shell shocked.