BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading v Rovers. March 2nd 2021, 8pm.

1 minute ago, West Yorks Rover said:

If it's only going to take one more defeat, then it'll be at Millwall on Saturday, they battered Preston

tonight, even if the 2-1 scoreline suggests a tight game.

See for me, Millwall is our best chance of a point this month. I don't fancy the rest at all 

Made me laugh now he said something along the lines of “my players need the crowd in the stands”. He finds a new excuse every week at the minute! Thankfully though it sounds like he could be finally on his way out.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Foundations??????

No defenders, everyone going in the summer...? Fecking built on quicksand.

Deluded

Nah, we won’t lose anyone we don’t need to in the summer. Club will trigger extensions for Rothwell and Nyambe. Pickering in. Foundation is there....squad team needs good quality additions and a different voice.

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Nah, we won’t lose anyone we don’t need to in the summer. Club will trigger extensions for Rothwell and Nyambe. Pickering in. Foundation is there....squad team needs good quality additions and a different voice.

Mowbray doesnt even like Rothwell or Nyambe and we have no clue about Pickering.  If you think that's sound foundation then fair enough...Bucko ahead of them holding the midfield eh?🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

The thing is here Gav, if we do slip down we don't come back.

You maybe correct Sparks, but comparing Blackburn Rovers today to that rat Kean who pissed all over the memory of Jack Walker, the town and its supports is delusional.

A right load of cobblers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Sounded very accepting of the fact he might not be here much longer.

Hate this. He’s a good bloke.

We just need a new manager.

IMO, a myth.

Never bought into the mutterings of this self purported humble, man of integrity.

I think he sometimes gives the impression of 'the lights might be on but there's no one at home' - however, think he's a bit more savvy and it's all about number one - HIM.

• Like 5

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Butty said:

Made me laugh now he said something along the lines of “my players need the crowd in the stands”. He finds a new excuse every week at the minute! Thankfully though it sounds like he could be finally on his way out.

If anything they're lucky there isn't a crowd right now as I don't think he or the team would be getting much positive encouragement after our recent displays. 

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

He said in 5 years it will be sorted and we can't fluke getting up in less time...

It's absolute madness of him to think he can stick around for 9 years, even with Venky's in charge.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Mowbray doesnt even like Rothwell or Nyambe and we have no clue about Pickering.  If you think that's sound foundation then fair enough...Bucko ahead of them holding the midfield eh?🙄

As long as it’s not Whiteman I’ll be happy 🙈

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gav said:

Jesus wept.....

What a load of cobblers, you've a short memory Stuart.

No, I think Stuart is right.

Think Kean had more football nous than Mowbray.  Sadly, IMO, he had other agendas. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

We will lose Armstrong who along with Nyambe and Lenihan will have a year left on their contract. Rothwell isnt worth worrying about and lets not get prematurely excited about Crewes left back.

Tony is right.

Us working-class fans of working-class football will have toe-bogging and 50 yard wellies a-plenty, thank you very much. 

Our socio-economic background precludes appreciation of anything else, and - oh - to think how we suffered through all those seasons in the Premier League watching show-ponies like Tugay, Duff and Bellamy... 

Edited by Roverall
  • Like 5