BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Fans Forum

For SW: 1) are you empowered in your role as chief executive to remove - or recommend the removal of - a manager if results dictate it is in the best interests of the club? 2) does your close working relationship with the current manager create a conflict of interest whereby you are unwilling or unable to recommend his removal even if results deem it necessary? 

• Like 7

• Backroom

My question:

TM has said several times recently that we fans expect 'instant results'. Our expectations of a playoff push were set by the manager himself.

That means Tony is either a liar or incompetent. Which is it, Mr. Waggott, and why are neither sackable offenses?

(Deliberately provocative)

Edited by Mike E
  • Like 4

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I can see @K-Hodbeing bought off by the Cov mafia and then used as a patsy when Brockhall goes tits up.

Sad times. 

I mean, if they offer me a free gaff on Brockhall as a sweetener, I am that much of a douchebag tbh....

• Like 9

On 03/03/2021 at 19:27, Leonard Venkhater said:

I think you should travel over from Sheffield to attend, if only to storm out in protest at the sheer mendacity.

At least the minutes can record those five immortal words..

"Elvis has left the building."

I've just about reached the point at which Elvis has left his 60 year love of the Rovers, David. For the first time since I don't know when, I didn't follow the match against Watford. Didn't even know the result until I read the paper the next day. And you know how fanatical I used to be. I never thought it could happen but I've finally lost all love for, and sense of identifying with the club. My club.

Thank you for that Venkys. And Fuck off.

Edited by Elvis Biro
  • Like 6

41 minutes ago, Elvis Biro said:

I've just about reached the point at which Elvis has left his 60 year love of the Rovers, David. For the first time since I don't know when, I didn't follow the match against Watford. Didn't even know the result until I read the paper the next day. And you know how fanatical I used to be. I never thought it could happen but I've finally lost all love for, and sense of identifying with the club. My club.

Thank you for that Venkys. And Fuck off.

So awful to read that. Even you!

One day, someone will have to do a selection of such posts from this very board, since 2010 and publish them, as the emotional record of the distress associated with the wilful destruction of a historic football club.

Do you remember us miming Tony Field's toothless goal celebration at Watford on a dance floor sometime in 1973?....Mamamama.Those women thought we were on "our day out"!

I boycotted 2011-13 in disgust and sadness,..... but I still kicked every ball..  I did it again on the appointment of Coyle..The outstanding candidate!...Such a insult to our intelligence and Jack's legacy.  WTF do they think they are! 

Then, in February my youngest persuaded me to go to Burton on Tony Mowbray's first game.

I was thinking that the relegation at Brentford and our resurgence in"Division 1" might have stemmed a total meltdown, but it is beginning to look only a temporary stay of execution.

If you wanted to wear down and destroy 12, 000 people's passion for their club, this is a textbook manual.

FOV.....A.D!

• Like 7

Get them to improve the Roverstore products,just been on the site and there is only 1 or 2 things i might think about buying sometime in the future.There should be pages of products jumping of the pages saying buy me!!!

• Like 1

K-Hod is going to be like the best man at a wedding reading out the well-wishes from guests, rolling his eyes and chucking in a few uncle knobhead jokes in between cards.

”One here from the first team to Jackie – Apologies we couldn’t all be there today, good luck with Derrick, we found him to be useless in most positions, but wishing you all the best for tonight.”

• Like 3

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Stuart said:

K-Hod is going to be like the best man at a wedding reading out the well-wishes from guests, rolling his eyes and chucking in a few uncle knobhead jokes in between cards.

”One here from the first team to Jackie – Apologies we couldn’t all be there today, good luck with Derrick, we found him to be useless in most positions, but wishing you all the best for tonight.”

It’s like you just read my tinder bio.

Brought a tear to my eye tbh....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, K-Hod said:

It’s like you just read my tinder bio.

Brought a tear to my eye tbh....

It’ll be a bit like a Tinder date for this Fans Forum. They’ll need Zoom...

(I’ll get me coat).

Seriously though it’ll be interesting to have your questions in a amongst all of those people who think it’s a fantastic idea and asking how quickly the land can be flogged to make way. Expect a lot of “you’re breaking up K-Hod” and “oh he’s gone off early”.  (The FF not a Tinder date!)

It’s probably as well it’a not in person or you’d need to wear something waterproof. (Still the FF!)

Edited by Stuart
  • Like 1

I am not sure of the exact words for the Q, but how come you 3 are repeating what you did at Coventry? Was that why you were hired?  It seems incredibly coincidental that this is being repeated at rovers? Will you receive any funds personally should you manage to replicate what you did at Coventry?  How has that worked out for them and do you think the same will happen here?

Lots of Qs need asking to put them on the back foot...