Jump to content

Recommended Posts

How much does the club currently owe the State Bank of India?

How much does the club currently owe its trade creditors?

How much does the club have outstanding currently on other loans, how much is due in interest and when is the principal due for repayment?

My thre'penny bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please welcome your new Fans Forum representative, @K-Hod, who will be representing BRFCS.com, the BRFCS podcast and its members at the upcoming fans forum meetings. K-Hod will be canvassing opin

Cheers J*B! For real though- if anyone has anything they want me to raise on their behalf, do it in this thread, or drop me a PM. I’ll collate the responses and raise them accordingly. (Also

I mean, if they offer me a free gaff on Brockhall as a sweetener, I am that much of a douchebag tbh....

7 hours ago, Richard Oakley said:

How much does the club currently owe the State Bank of India?

How much does the club currently owe its trade creditors?

How much does the club have outstanding currently on other loans, how much is due in interest and when is the principal due for repayment?

My thre'penny bit.

All very pertinent questions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2021 at 21:12, Darrenbot said:

Get them to improve the Roverstore products,just been on the site and there is only 1 or 2 things i might think about buying sometime in the future.There should be pages of products jumping of the pages saying buy me!!!

100% this. I get constant emails from them to buy stuff, yet they have nothing in stock. £10 voucher for having a season ticket, and again, nothing in stock or worth buying.

Im envious of mates who support other clubs that have branded clothes you can wear. The casual clothes from Rovers store are god awful.

They did a Umbro buy one get one half price on training gear and had nothing in stock to buy.

Then after 8 games with no win, email me saying get home shirt for £30! How appealing

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wood26 said:

100% this. I get constant emails from them to buy stuff, yet they have nothing in stock. £10 voucher for having a season ticket, and again, nothing in stock or worth buying.

Im envious of mates who support other clubs that have branded clothes you can wear. The casual clothes from Rovers store are god awful.

They did a Umbro buy one get one half price on training gear and had nothing in stock to buy.

Then after 8 games with no win, email me saying get home shirt for £30! How appealing

I totally agree, why are 'we' shit at everything? It makes my blood boil, it really does....you'd almost be forgiven for thinking there may be an alternative agenda!

Clear the weeds and clean the exterior of the stadium, the fact that there has been no apparent pride in any of the afore mentioned says it all for me.

Just fuck off and do the honourable thing (Google the bloody word if you don't understand the word honourable, which I suspect to be the case).

WE ARE BLACKBURN ROVERS, small town, bloody big history, how dare you fuck with our heritage, history and future for personal gain.

Just FUCK OFF!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally one man giving Mowbray excuses for poor performances at the meeting 😂.

Nothing on contracts really.

No pressure on Brockhall about the reduced foot print and him comparing Everton to us when they have a bigger footprint.

Don't feel like the difficult questions were asked unfortunately 😔

Edited by RoversClitheroe
Sorry if offence caused just frustrated by the situation
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Birdie enjoyed the free coffee and biscuit though.

Aye, all this is a right laugh and a joke isn't it?

Absolute fucking nonsense!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The one thing that stands out was the desire to gloss over a VERY poor season and blame it all on a poor pitch. The implication was that Waggott was in with Mowbray rather than his boss (as we suspected). Sack talk was in the context of the owners not him when it really should be his job at any normal club.

Also, almost every item was "...when we know the finances..." not "It is sorted. The work is going on now."

In short, nothing we didn't already know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

The club is being run as a Circus imo...go figure.

But no Acts would work properly with Mowbray running it. You know he would ask questions as to why our fine dressage horse can't do his act on the high wire.

Waggott charging an extra three pounds on the day would have no one watching, anyway.

Edited by Richard Oakley
extra ...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I reading it right? It was asked how can we retain cat 1 in reduced space - Waggot says he believes it's possible. That's not a reassuring answer! Heck, it's not an answer. He believes it possible - where is his evidence? That was what was being asked!

Not surprising he doesn't give any evidence when all evidence points against it. I mean I could say I believe I could be a premiership footballer, but given my fitness levels and the ball control of a drunken elephant people might be sceptical and ask what evidence I have for such an assertion. Don't think anyone would be convinced by me saying I believe it is possible. They would want concrete evidence that was the case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

"MG asked whether the club would be engaging with fans about ideas for the return to Ewood Park and about how season tickets would work for 21/22. SW said he wanted to get a group of fans together to discuss all these issues and asked LT to look at setting up a first meeting before the end of March"

Did this ever happen?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

"MG asked whether the club would be engaging with fans about ideas for the return to Ewood Park and about how season tickets would work for 21/22. SW said he wanted to get a group of fans together to discuss all these issues and asked LT to look at setting up a first meeting before the end of March"

Did this ever happen?

Did it fuck as like. That would be a sensible thing to do, and they are outlawed at boardroom level within this club.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Who is attending this meeting?

 

I know that Forum members have been invited and that there are others too, but I don't know who they are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/03/2021 at 17:30, Blue blood said:

Am I reading it right? It was asked how can we retain cat 1 in reduced space - Waggot says he believes it's possible. That's not a reassuring answer! Heck, it's not an answer. He believes it possible - where is his evidence? That was what was being asked!

Not surprising he doesn't give any evidence when all evidence points against it. I mean I could say I believe I could be a premiership footballer, but given my fitness levels and the ball control of a drunken elephant people might be sceptical and ask what evidence I have for such an assertion. Don't think anyone would be convinced by me saying I believe it is possible. They would want concrete evidence that was the case. 

I've previously taken issue with O2G's about why there are no plans available for any proposed new training facility.

I've also just noticed the nonsensical answer from Waggott above about "believing" Cat 1 status can be retained.

That needed following up with a question as to why he believes that? What evidence has he to back that belief up?

It's no good just sitting there listening to what he has to say without challenging obviously controversial or very unlikely sounding assertions. There's no point in holding the Forum otherwise.

As regards this meeting on 12/04 I'm assuming this is about ST prices for next season?

I'd hope the view is very strongly expressed that 

a) Sales will go through the floor if the current manager is still in charge

and

b) Any price increase will be similarly disastrous for numbers

(Although the latter might actually be music to Waggott's ears)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Riverside under the drip said:

It is vital that we have absolute clarity on who has authority for replacing the manager. What is Waggott's role if he can't do it? Why will he not if he can? What constitutes abject failure if not this?

 

When I was on the Forum strictly football related matters were off the agenda.

However if we're talking about how to shift the maximum number of season tickets which is a legitimate topic for the FF to discuss, I can't see how you can do that properly without referring to the managerial situation in passing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.