BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall v rovers

Wow, where did that come from? Although we are being helped by having three Dolan’s on the pitch. He’s been doing everything Armstrong doesn’t do: comes short, goes out wide, challenges for high balls, takes men on, absolutely brilliant. JR-C also adding another dimension, and setting up the goal.

• Like 3

I still think Tony has to go before people leap on me but I think the pitch at ewood has contributed to the poor form, yes it's the same for both teams but it's shocking to play on and we have tried to play it on the deck, there is still alot of chip and charge teams in this division who lap it up.

Good first half 👍🏼

Stand out players - Dolan, JRC and Lenihan excellent! THB looks a cracker and Trybull has done well.

Buckley, Brereton and Gallagher must do better!

Overall - Happy 😃 

Edited by Paul Mani
  • Like 2

Surprisingly refreshing half. Think the catalyst is having Dack further forward.

Dolan has been an absolute pest although not sure there is many goals in that front 3. Would like to see Armstrong when fit instead of Gallagher. Brereton uncomfortable wide right too.

Buckley has been surprisingly industrious but on the ball, nothing to do with his physicality, he has been dreadful. Constantly giving it away and so slow to make his mind up. Trybull has been very good beside him. Lenihan a rock. Rankin Costello a downgrade on Nyambe.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Good first half 👍🏼

Stand out players - Dolan and Lenihan excellent! THB looks a cracker and Trybull has done well.

Buckley, Brereton and Gallagher must do better!

Overall - Happy 😃 

and at half time only two teams below us winning 🙂

• Like 1

So far, so good.  Interesting contrast at right back: JRC better positionally and with the ball I'd say. Against all the odds Dolan up top has worked. Most strangely, our very lightweight midfield have battled well with Trybell doing his job perfectly.  A long way to go though. 

• Like 1

Movement !!!

That's the key especially up front, not just this pass sideways and stand there waiting for it back.

Where are these first halves normally though ???  Probably because we've finally landed on a team who isn't up for it or expected an easy day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Few people have gone for the old 'where are the Mowbray out brigdage now' on social media. Not only is that far too early, but do they expect everyone to be glad that he may stumble across a win to make it 4 points from 24? 

Always hated this approach... striker with no goals in 10 finally gets a goal..."where are all the doubters now???...we are still here!"

• Like 2

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

tbh if someone offers 15/20 million for armstrong it`s a good deal

Even once we’ve paid what we owe on him? Let’s say 52 weeks @ 10K a week, 520K. Plus given Newcastle their 40%. I make that 8.48M left over once everyone is paid. I’d agree, I think he’s replaceable if we got say 5M of that 8.48M to spend.