BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Millwall v rovers

2 hours ago, matt83 said:

I reckon this is mowbray’s next justification of himself. For that for all we’re not winning games we’re mostly only losing narrowly. So really narrow defeats are as good as wins especially when we win the moral battle of pointless possession. 

Oh yeah, he's thrown this one out already. You know someone's utterly useless when this kind of excuse comes out. 

1 minute ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Hopefully Dolan has ignored everything Mowbray and Venus have said to him since he's been at the club, and he still has a bit of joie de vivre about his play. 

any individual flair will be noted as a being a flighty winger and you will be sent to a  corner of brockhall with harry chapman(who managed to escape)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Hopefully Dolan has ignored everything Mowbray and Venus have said to him since he's been at the club, and he still has a bit of joie de vivre about his play. 

He really has been Mowbrayed that lad.

Just a shame that while Armstrong is out he has picked a team (deliberately?) not to shine in his absence.

Mowbray appears to care more about young Adam than BRFC.

Wow - what a team selection.

Think this is a selection Mowbray could perhaps hope hastens his departure.

Sods law, we'll go and win.  Therefore, I've gone £25 on Rovers at 11/5 after a nice early win on the nags. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

He really has been Mowbrayed that lad.

Just a shame that while Armstrong is out he has picked a team (deliberately?) not to shine in his absence.

Mowbray appears to care more about young Adam than BRFC.

Hes picked a bizarre team, and needs sacking anyway. But picking a team in Armstrongs absence to go out and fail purposely is one of the most laughable conspiracies ever seen on here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

If it is Dolan up front and Gallagher on the wing that has to be up there with the biggest joke in football? 

Maybe General Melchett Mowbray has been speaking to one of his underlings and its a cunning plan 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

With his interview yesterday to the selection today he's definitely gone completely mad,i expect him to watch the whole game from the dugout  with a pair of Yfronts on his head and pencils stuck out of his nose.

Mowbray watching the game 

tenor-2.gif

• Like 2

Breaking that line up down. 

JRC straight back in after 4 months out. Millwall are going to be physical. Not a time or position for him to come back in

Dack does not work in a 3. He has to be in and around the opposition penalty area. 

Buckley randomly starting against Millwall. The absolute last player I'd be throwing in. 

Dolan simply can't be central. The only justification for Gallagher and Brereton playing where they play is Arma scores. If this is how he lines up then I just don't understand.

It looks like he's just randomly made changes and lobbed different players into his system. It does not occur that maybe the system is the major issue. It's one of the worst line ups I've seen. I'm really panicking we are on our way down.

• Like 2

We need to get rid of the clown ASAP. After all the whining the other week about people pushing him to play players who weren't fit he throws Gallagher and JRC straight in for Millwall away?

Out of interest have we won a single game with the "winger as a false 9" formation he keeps trying? Even Barcelona don't play that formation anymore and they're the only team on the planet who has a player good enough to be pulled into that role. 

Completely bonkers, I'm incredibly tempted to throw a fiver on us going down just to soften the blow when the inevitable happens. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

We need to get rid of the clown ASAP. After all the whining the other week about people pushing him to play players who weren't fit he throws Gallagher and JRC straight in for Millwall away?

Out of interest have we won a single game with the "winger as a false 9" formation he keeps trying? Even Barcelona don't play that formation anymore and they're the only team on the planet who has a player good enough to be pulled into that role. 

Completely bonkers, I'm incredibly tempted to throw a fiver on us going down just to soften the blow when the inevitable happens. 

Some of us have already for that reason. Took it at 100/1 but was 66 last I saw 

42 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

This team selection has to be Tony begging to be sacked for the pay off.

No other possible explanation.

Nothing he can possibly do selection wise to try and get the sack could possibly ever top hooking Nyambe, putting a CF in his place, then hooking him after 10 mins and putting yet another player ( a CB) out of position there.

But yes, I agree it seems from his recent interviews he wants paying off and judging by the latest pre match interview he has completely lost interest and isn't afraid of showing it.

• Like 1