BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea 9th March at Home

Would be interesting to see what Norwich want for Trybull next year given they’re going up. 
I can only really recall one bad game and that’s when Mowbray had him playing as the most attacking midfielder (was either Swansea away or Boro at home, can’t remember which one). 

Johnson will be 34 next season, and we know we need to move Evans on. 
Trybull will be final year of his contract but I’d be interested if we can get him for <£1m with others off the books. He has already been promoted from this league once (nobody else in our team can say that next season)

• Like 2

Just now, Ulrich said:

Really TM would fire you up? I think he is more likely to extinguish it.

Buckley obviously read his thread and the discussion between myself and some equally intelligent and perceptive posters, and took matters on board.

**** mowbray,id`e just be fuming and want to get out and bang a few goals in to the welsh ***** up

2 minutes ago, superniko said:

Would be interesting to see what Norwich want for Trybull next year given they’re going up. 
I can only really recall one bad game and that’s when Mowbray had him playing as the most attacking midfielder (was either Swansea away or Boro at home, can’t remember which one). 

Johnson will be 34 next season, and we know we need to move Evans on. 
Trybull will be final year of his contract but I’d be interested if we can get him for <£1m with others off the books. He has already been promoted from this league once (nobody else in our team can say that next season)

He's a really good player. I'd love to see him signed up to replace Evans.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Dack is finished though. 

It was very bizarre, I’m putting the comments down to frustrations after that terrible run. The whole team has been pathetic for weeks so no idea why he was getting so much stick. 
Maybe he just can’t play with Armstrong!

• Like 1