BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea 9th March at Home

44 minutes ago, JoeH said:

There’s a clause sending his contract through the roof if they go up so they’ll be desperate to sell. Could even look to flog him free of charge.

Issue is getting him to sign a wage that fits our bill.

Problem is, if that is true, the player will know that and it just means there is a bigger wage on Norwich's books to shift. A loan with minimal wages paid by us then becomes even more difficult to agree, and the fee is an irrelevance, its simply the wages that become the problem.

I'd be very careful about throwing big wages at Trybul but he hasn't looked like he's trying very hard sometimes. Definitely a capable replacement for Evans but needs to be a sensible deal so we don't get lumbered.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

I'd be very careful about throwing big wages at Trybul but he hasn't looked like he's trying very hard sometimes. Definitely a capable replacement for Evans but needs to be a sensible deal so we don't get lumbered.

Don’t worry.  The boy done good.  It’s taken this long to get into the Tony way.

If you believe that you will believe anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tomphil said:

Well he has another 10 games to prove it even more, but he is good as an anchor man.

I would be happy to get him and Douglas back next year on sensible deals. 

• Like 1