BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea 9th March at Home

Death spiral has been addressed, back is against the wall, urgency and fluency finally encouraged on the pitch. You never know he might even start the same side !  The way they play might just suit us.

Rovers  2    Swans  1

On 08/03/2021 at 11:48, Sparks Rover said:

We've been completely dumbed down beyond belief.  Expectations are down, dead rubbers at the beginning of March, trying kids we arent sure are good enough. The ones that are good enough are all out on loan scoring for other teams and playing well by all accounts.

It's another shit show of a season but let's accept it and look for tiddling signs of life.  If the 3 above play a lot next season minus the out of contract players and Mowbray in charge, we are.going down. 1 game against a really shit Milwall

Mowbray out 

Says it all, really. Where's the ambition gone? There's none there, but even worse there's no leadership. I'd hate to be a player at the club right now, God knows what goes on in training, they must get their instructions and think Wtf? You want to line up in the tunnel thinking you'll be giving the other team a game, but that's once in a blue moon at our club. It's like every game we give teams a head start. 

We've stopped being a football club and we're now just a sitting duck. How people can accept it, I just don't know, maybe their spirit is broken

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 2

I don’t think we accept the failures; we accept the hand we’re dealt- for now- and hope for a managerial change, some incoming players to take us closer to being in the playoff mix, & re-sign those players who can help bring about success. I said it before and I’ll say it again, we have a nice young nucleus of players on which to build.

Good times are ahead, hopefully in the not too distant future.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

swansea are arguably the best side in the division,tony will be panicking and making up some half baked formation which brings in another load of changes

More than likely. He'll be hatching some cock-eyed team tonight based on some Swansea videos. Fans call it Tony's Tombola and it's true - jumble up the players' names in hat and see who comes out. If we start the team that played against Millwall I'd be very surprised

7 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

More than likely. He'll be hatching some cock-eyed team tonight based on some Swansea videos. Fans call it Tony's Tombola and it's true - jumble up the players' names in hat and see who comes out. If we start the team that played against Millwall I'd be very surprised

I'd be amazed if he starts the same team two games running.

12 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

trying kids we arent sure are good enough. The ones that are good enough are all out on loan scoring for other teams and playing well by all accounts.

Carter isn't better than Wharton, neither is Magloire or Grayson. Dolan is better than Vale, Buckley is better than Lyons. Our best young players are absolutely here...

1 minute ago, JoeH said:

Carter isn't better than Wharton, neither is Magloire or Grayson. Dolan is better than Vale, Buckley is better than Lyons. Our best young players are absolutely here...

Carter should be here next season ,done well at Burton. As should Magliore....I was referring to these 2 really in place of the 2 teenagers

Grayson is shit, don't get me started.

Lyons must be shyte then.

Wonder which nobbers cast off we might sign this summer.....Rodwell-Grant?

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Carter should be here next season ,done well at Burton. As should Magliore....I was referring to these 2 really in place of the 2 teenagers

Grayson is shit, don't get me started.

Lyons must be shyte then.

Wonder which nobbers cast off we might sign this summer.....Rodwell-Grant?

Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Tyler Magloire and Hayden Carter - one will likely play for Manchester City (or another Premier League club ala Tosin) and the others will likely never play Premier League football. They might be a little bit untested, they're young, but there's no comparison between players of that ilk and Tyler Magloire having an okay spell in Scotland for me.

Just now, JoeH said:

Taylor Harwood-Bellis, Tyler Magloire and Hayden Carter - one will likely play for Manchester City (or another Premier League club ala Tosin) and the others will likely never play Premier League football. They might be a little bit untested, they're young, but there's no comparison between players of that ilk and Tyler Magloire having an okay spell in Scotland for me.

As we are once again at dead rubber stage in early March,  we should recall all these and give them a whirl.  I've seen the 2 teenagers enough to know they can sod off back to their clubs(not a patch on Toisin).......let's see how our lads get on..... Wharton was written off by many on here last summer....

I think you were one of those people. 

10 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

As we are once again at dead rubber stage in early March,  we should recall all these and give them a whirl.  I've seen the 2 teenagers enough to know they can sod off back to their clubs(not a patch on Toisin).......let's see how our lads get on..... Wharton was written off by many on here last summer....

I think you were one of those people. 

I don't believe we can recall players at this point of the season.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

True; if so, with the difficulty Liverpool is having scoring, they would’ve been trying to take back Harv Elliott already. 

Not sure about that, he has not been starting here every game due to poor form. Hes not ready for Liverpools first team.

1 hour ago, JoeH said:

Not sure that Harwood Bellis is anywhere near Prem ready. I must say though that we definitely need to improve central defence this summer. Magloire is an interesting one, I would agree with your caution, but surely SPL football is far more credible than a friendly played at half pace? I would be wary of either him or Carter being anything other than back up next season though, suspect another loan will be ideal for at least one of them but glad to see they are impressing