BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Joe Rankin-Costello

On 10/03/2021 at 11:16, Bigdoggsteel said:

If you have done such an in-depth analysis on it, you give us the top 10 clubs for using graduates? Oh ya, you haven't a clue. Well the key is integrating them and having success. That has yet to happen, so lets cool our jets just yet. 

Whilst we are in the position we are in, the only clubs envious of us, are those below us. 

Blackburn absolutely top of that list. Derby in at close second for sure. 

9 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Telling that both are struggling. 

Not really for me anyway... I think a different manager could have us a lot higher. 

22 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Rod Fanni is a personal fave. Or Rod Dodji Fanni to give him his full name. 

Apologies for going off topic. I actually thought you were on the wind up with that one - it sounded like my University days, definitely if you include his middle name! But no, the guy does exist. Now that is a name!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Fanni

• Like 1

Cracking player knew he was gonna be one when I watched him in the youth teams, woukd like to see him go back to his attacking positions but being versatile he can play anywhere accrues the attack and full back/wing back positions so any system he will suit, bhambe will and shoukd be sold while we can instead of risking a hoilet situation so think he's mowbrays right back now hence why he starts when he's fit cause mowbrsy knows he's leaving then pike as back up until he's ready which wont be long 

3 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Yeah, that's because of the Academy graduates🤣

Other clubs so envious of us.... 🙄

Hopefully they will be, some day. Signs are promising. 

At least Joe educated you that Derby have the second most, or thereabouts. Now you actually have some info on at least one topic you give your "opinion" on. Progress! 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

38 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Other clubs so envious of us.... 🙄

Hopefully they will be, some day. Signs are promising. 

At least Joe educated you that Derby have the second most, or thereabouts. Now you actually have some info on at least one topic you give your "opinion" on. Progress! 

Sit this one out fella, you've had a bit of a 'mare so far. 

3 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Apologies for going off topic. I actually thought you were on the wind up with that one - it sounded like my University days, definitely if you include his middle name! But no, the guy does exist. Now that is a name!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Fanni

I like this guy 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nortei_Nortey