BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

18 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

They've had 9 days rest. Perfect excuse for Tony right there 

TM clearly allows fans opinions to influence the team selection, the guy is a moron and the above is why. Same 11, 3rd game in 6 days, most of them not regularly starting against 2nd in the league rested for 9 days. We had to change it tonight, just for fitness, I am shocked he didn't, some are coming back from serious injuries too.

Tony I'll hold the sword and you pretend the queen has walked in. 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Tormund said:

What’s he done?

Held the ball up, created chances, earned free kicks up the pitch... basically three things that our front three have failed at on many occasions. Add to that his goals this season and I really don't understand why that is even a debate.

• Like 2

Just now, RTM08 said:

Held the ball up, created chances, earned free kicks up the pitch... basically three things that our front three have failed at on many occasions. Add to that his goals this season and I really don't understand why that is even a debate.

Not talking about his goals this season he’s done well clearly, just saying he hasn’t done that much tonight.

This all needs a huge rethink in the summer, we're miles off it. A striking trio of Gallagher, Dolan, Brereton is relegation fodder. Dolan works hard but I dont see a lot of quality there. 

Defensive shape is non-existent as it has been for four years (actually since Big Sam left).

The club needs new ideas and a new direction.  I dont think I can even watch the second half of this dross. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Let's not pretend this is down to the officiating. The gulf between the 2 sides is embarrassing, like watching Man City v a League 2 side.

I would go further - a league 2 side would at least stand up to them physically. We look quite literally like schoolboys playing against men

• Like 1

Fact is Brentford are a far better side. Wins against an extremely poor Millwall side and a decent draw v Swansea doesn't mask that.  Blaming the ref when things don't go well is something u expect from Mowbray.  Fact remains the ref doesn't determine rovers playing well or creating chances which rovers have done neither