Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is with sadness that I'd like to tell you of the passing today of Wilfred Fozzard, aged 91, due to Covid-19. He is the Dad of one of a band of 5 schoolmates who, along with me, have been follo

For goodness sake leave the argument about who caused Ducks injury alone. Nobody caused his injury. If anyone had thought his left ACL was in danger, I’m certain he wouldn’t have played. It’s not doin

The “we shouldn’t have given Dack a new deal” morons are out tonight I see!! Absolute bollocks. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but the club tying down our best player was the right thing to do.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Any talk of keeping Douglas for next season should be a punishable offence!

Come on there is support but then there is just bias. It isn't even 80 mins in , not fair to judge yet 

18 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

They've had 9 days rest. Perfect excuse for Tony right there 

TM clearly allows fans opinions to influence the team selection, the guy is a moron and the above is why. Same 11, 3rd game in 6 days, most of them not regularly starting against 2nd in the league rested for 9 days. We had to change it tonight, just for fitness, I am shocked he didn't, some are coming back from serious injuries too.

Tony I'll hold the sword and you pretend the queen has walked in. 👍

Just now, Tormund said:

What’s he done?

Held the ball up, created chances, earned free kicks up the pitch... basically three things that our front three have failed at on many occasions. Add to that his goals this season and I really don't understand why that is even a debate.

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

How is that not a foul in Gallagher? The Brentford RB has literally gone through him to make him kick the ball out for a goalkick.

Either a corner or a freekick.

Decision....

Goal kick.

Just now, RTM08 said:

Held the ball up, created chances, earned free kicks up the pitch... basically three things that our front three have failed at on many occasions. Add to that his goals this season and I really don't understand why that is even a debate.

Not talking about his goals this season he’s done well clearly, just saying he hasn’t done that much tonight.

The final passes are atrocious, the lack of link play from midfield to the front 3 is atrocious , the lack of a formation, plan or the inability to play a more direct approach is to be honest fucking atrocious

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Let's not pretend this is down to the officiating. The gulf between the 2 sides is embarrassing, like watching Man City v a League 2 side.

Piss off. There's nothing special about Brentford.

This all needs a huge rethink in the summer, we're miles off it. A striking trio of Gallagher, Dolan, Brereton is relegation fodder. Dolan works hard but I dont see a lot of quality there. 

Defensive shape is non-existent as it has been for four years (actually since Big Sam left).

The club needs new ideas and a new direction.  I dont think I can even watch the second half of this dross. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Piss off. There's nothing special about Brentford.

Exactly what makes it even more embarrassing to watch.

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Let's not pretend this is down to the officiating. The gulf between the 2 sides is embarrassing, like watching Man City v a League 2 side.

I would go further - a league 2 side would at least stand up to them physically. We look quite literally like schoolboys playing against men