BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

How many times have I banged on about the full backs staying in defensive positions and not indulging themselves as wingers. Commentator on Sky just called this out. We need a back 4 that stays as a back 4. Nyambe out of position on the move leaving up to the 'penalty'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Is TM texting Andy Hinchcliffe telling him to place the blame on Nyambe for that pen... scandalous.

This is also abysmal.

Obviously.

He should have psychic powers and anticipatethat Trybull is going to play an appalling pass and give the ball away before it happens........

• Like 1

Ifollow subscriptions should also come with an audio link to a voice box in the ground. That way what we scream in our living rooms can be broadcast in the stadium, one per subscriber, select your seat etc. Should be easy as pie these days 💺

I so wanna be singing your getting sacked in the morning (obviously I know it would not matter with Venkys ruling us).

Wholesale changes at half time pls TM, its your only hope.

Ifollow subscriptions should also come with an audio link to a voice box in the ground. That way what we scream in our living rooms can be broadcast in the stadium, one per subscriber, select your seat etc. Should be easy as pie these days 💺

I so wanna be singing your getting sacked in the morning (obviously I know it would not matter with Venkys ruling us).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmyJimmy said:

How many times have I banged on about the full backs staying in defensive positions and not indulging themselves as wingers. Commentator on Sky just called this out. We need a back 4 that stays as a back 4. Nyambe out of position on the move leaving up to the 'penalty'.

But Nyambe probably doesn't think Trybull is going to give it away so cheaply when we are in posession. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmyJimmy said:

Rubbish. If we were scared to move forward in case someone gave the ball away we'd never get out of our own half.

Then again, we haven't anyway.

What a load of..........that was why is a singer playing center forward and two centre forwards playing as wingers. Our midfield and defence passing is let's be kind not up too standard. Things will have to change second half.  Long balls to our forwards are not working and the options for the player on the ball is very limited. Kim

• Backroom

Regardless of whether it was a soft penalty or not, we're lucky to only be going in one behind considering the level of performance. Fotunately Brentford haven't been able to seriously threaten us despite our inept attempts at playing football. 

I feel like a broken record as I've said this so many times this season, but even though that was a terrible half we can still come out of this match with at least a point as the overall quality of the league is poor and inconsistent teams like us are rarely punished as we would be in a higher division for playing so badly in large portions of games. 

We have the individual talent to equalise even if the performance doesn't improve a great deal. We've seen it countless times over the years, especially under the current manager. The simple fact remains, though, that even if we go on to draw or by some miracle win this one there is little hope of long-term progression as long as these fundemental flaws in our mentality and overall game remain.

• Like 4