BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Nice to hear the commentators concern for Dack being stretchered off.

”Let’s talk about man of the match then”

Fuck off.

His highlights included, erm... his highlights.

Done absolutely nothing beyond slotting a penalty away.

Really has turned into a miserable season. Wake me up in August....

Hopefully TM will have gone by then.

Its astonishing how little pressure he's under after months and months of dross. No other club in the football league would stand for it  

Edited by benhben
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

As much as I love the guy we should never ever have given Dack a new contract until he'd proven he could stay fit and get back to his best. Yet more money pissed up the wall whilst complaining we have no money.

Hope it isn't as bad as it looked but if it is I don't see a chance of him coming back from it.

This is nonsense. His contract was up THIS summer. We needed to get him to sign a new deal. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Watching on Sky, unless my volume is down not really loudly?!

Anyway, looks another shocker for him. Another terrible night for us Rovers fans.

I’m watching on DAZN, might have been a different section of audio, but he screamed in pain the second that left knee bent. 

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

As much as I love the guy we should never ever have given Dack a new contract until he'd proven he could stay fit and get back to his best. Yet more money pissed up the wall whilst complaining we have no money.

Hope it isn't as bad as it looked but if it is I don't see a chance of him coming back from it.

No, we couldn't afford to let his contract run down. Injury or not he had shown enough up to this point that it was warranted. Far bigger wastage issues going on. 

• Like 3