Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is with sadness that I'd like to tell you of the passing today of Wilfred Fozzard, aged 91, due to Covid-19. He is the Dad of one of a band of 5 schoolmates who, along with me, have been follo

For goodness sake leave the argument about who caused Ducks injury alone. Nobody caused his injury. If anyone had thought his left ACL was in danger, I’m certain he wouldn’t have played. It’s not doin

The “we shouldn’t have given Dack a new deal” morons are out tonight I see!! Absolute bollocks. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but the club tying down our best player was the right thing to do.

Posted Images

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

This is nonsense. His contract was up THIS summer. We needed to get him to sign a new deal. 

We had the option to extend by a year. We didn't need to do anything.

2 minutes ago, benhben said:

Really has turned into a miserable season. Wake me up in August....

Hopefully TM will have gone by then.

Its astonishing how little pressure he's under after months and months of dross. No other club in the football league would stand for it  

Turned into one of the most miserable in a while. So much promise and now we are in a similar position to Kean as in wrong man in the job, but fear he might still be here next season. 

Not comparing the 2 men beyond that, but that's the situation 

Hinchcliffe is a disgrace of a commentator... so biased.

Speaking of biased, that ref was beyond dreadful.

Lot of drama, injury, shithousery and ill will doesn't shouldn't detract from a piss weak performance.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
Just now, TheRoversReturn said:

Well, the Dack injury really is the icing on the cake. What a terrible night to be a Rovers fan. 

Oh, and that's now five points from ten games.

That almost makes it sound better.

It’s seven defeats in ten games.

Wel got totally owned first half. Second half looked pretty decent, should have got two pens, probably on balance of play worth a draw.

But...... Brentford looked solid defensively, we didn't. That was really the difference.

Robbed by the referee, but that shouldn't take anything away from the fact that the team was set up wrongly from the start and for most of the match it was dire.

Mowbray out.

Cheated out of a draw by the prick with the whistle, wasn’t working at half time manager did everything he could turned the game on its head shame the officials were against us 

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Wel got totally owned first half. Second half looked pretty decent, should have got two pens, probably on balance of play worth a draw.

But...... Brentford looked solid defensively, we didn't. That was really the difference.

It has been most of the season and the last 2..