BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Unfortunately another narrow defeat and loads of ready made excuses for the manager tonight.

I actually think the ref should have blown up against Dack for unsporting behaviour as Raya had no way of knowing Dack was coming up behind him and it would have prevented the collision and unfortunate injury.

What bollocks.

Raya clearly saw Dack, thats why he moved towards Dack and fouled.

Clear penalty.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Three penalty decisions and he gave the least obvious. I’m beginning to wonder what the point of watching football is anymore when referees decide the outcomes of so many games.

Really gets on my goat when fans of teams in the prem complain about VAR. If you forced them to watch a few championship matches I’m sure they’d be won around in no time. The refs are incompetent. 
Without doubt both of those are awarded if reviewed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

From Tony's reaction after speaking to Dack when being carried down the tunnel, I fear another year long absence for Dacky here. 

Well recently he thought Gallagher and Nyambe were out long term when they weren't so I would take his assessment with a big pinch of salt!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Unfortunately another narrow defeat and loads of ready made excuses for the manager tonight.

I actually think the ref should have blown up against Dack for unsporting behaviour as Raya had no way of knowing Dack was coming up behind him and it would have prevented the collision and unfortunate injury.

The ref was a joke and Raya is a f......... he may have destroyed Dacks careeer..... Dack did alright and it was a clear penalty!!

1 minute ago, TimmyJimmy said:

Officials need shooting. TM needs shooting. Commentators need shooting. Brentford are cheating bastards.  Blood pressure through the roof.  How much more of this do we have to endure.

Calm down, if we'd have scored, they'd have upped it a gear and scored again.

Men against boys.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

This has to be sarcasm. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Raya had no way of knowing?

Where was he looking when Dack went off the pitch?

Worse, can he not count 10 blue and white shirts in front of him before he puts the ball down?

If in doubt, have a look over your shoulder before you drop the ball.

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

What bollocks.

Raya clearly saw Dack, thats why he moved towards Dack and fouled.

Clear penalty.

Agree...you could see on replays Raya see Dack coming and pushes Dack...clear penalty and an potential big injury.... terrible stuff!

Mowbray out!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, den said:

Don’t have any problem with work rate, but the team has no shape, no obvious pattern of play. 

Again, we haven’t got a sharp end to the team, we don’t have a centre forward. We are blunt up top.

Best team won for sure.

You look at the second half and it's hard to not wonder if we would just have been better with Gallagher straight through the middle. That we didn't even try it when we are struggling to create just seems so strange to me.

• Like 1