BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Fuck Raya, no sympathy to him and I dont give a shit how he feels.

That was a definite penalty. Dack took control of the ball and Raya fouled him from behind.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Unfortunately another narrow defeat and loads of ready made excuses for the manager tonight.

I actually think the ref should have blown up against Dack for unsporting behaviour as Raya had no way of knowing Dack was coming up behind him and it would have prevented the collision and unfortunate injury.

Think you need to sit the next one out! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I really didn't like Raya's challenge on Dack. I know it wasnt the typical nasty one but didn't like it, sloppy.

Don’t be silly, Raya got caught out and tried to put his body in the way of the ball as a last ditch attempt. Tragic if Dack’s injury is as bad as we fear but Raya can’t be blamed for it, anyone would have done the same in his position.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

We had the option to extend by a year. We didn't need to do anything.

Dack had enough credit in the bank to warrant a new contract. It was a good move to sign him up. I dont know about you but I got a massive lift when I seen that he had signed a new deal. As I'm sure most supporters did. 

Edited by Roverinbelfast
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

What bollocks.

Raya clearly saw Dack, thats why he moved towards Dack and fouled.

Clear penalty.

He only realised he was there just  as Dack was on top of him he didn't know he was coming towards him when he rolled the ball out. 99 times out of 100 the opposition player would have simply re-entered the field of play and tried to get back onside.

You can't blame Dack it was a decent piece of opportunism and gamesmanship but you'd be fuming if an opposition player had done that to us and scored. It was within the rules but against the spirit of the rules.

Just hope it's nothing serious.

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

Gallagher was appalling ... the worst player Ive seen....

But Mowbray has made him like this. In reality he is not that bad. Never worth the money, never the striker we were looking for ---but not as bad as he now is.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Don’t be silly, Raya got caught out and tried to put his body in the way of the ball as a last ditch attempt. Tragic if Dack’s injury is as bad as we fear but Raya can’t be blamed for it, anyone would have done the same in his position.

I'm not blaming him for the injury am I? The tackle was clumsy and panicy, he deserved to be penalised for it. He was outfoxed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

He only realised he was there just  as Dack was on top of him he didn't know he was coming towards him when he rolled the ball out. 99 times out of 100 the opposition player would have simply re-entered the field of play and tried to get back onside.

You can't blame Dack it was a decent piece of opportunism and gamesmanship but you'd be fuming if an opposition player had done that to us and scored. It was within the rules but against the spirit of the rules.

Just hope it's nothing serious.

Watch a replay.

So what about when he rolled the ball out? I mean really.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Did I hear earlier that Brentford had lost their last 3 away games, well who's team do you want to play

to put that little stat to bed ?

I think I read Brentford had lost 4 of their last 6 or 7. Either way they have not been in great form of late, and a good time to play them really. 

And unlucky as we were with the penalities 1 win in 10 is down to more than luck. Time for TM to go. 

Actually it was time ages ago but still hoping that the unlikely will happen. 

1 minute ago, 47er said:

But Mowbray has made him like this. In reality he is not that bad. Never worth the money, never the striker we were looking for ---but not as bad as he now is.

Agree with this 100%. Played as a forward I think he would be a decent championship player. Played on the right wing and with the shit he gets from the supporters, it's no wonder his confidence is shot. 

And that's on Mowbray, nobody else to blame but the manager for that 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

To be fair he spent a lot of his career wide left. Big Sam loved a wide forward....

Did he? 

1 minute ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Agree with this 100%. Played as a forward I think he would be a decent championship player. Played on the right wing and with the shit he gets from the supporters, it's no wonder his confidence is shot. 

And we've been saying it for 2 years. Mowbray gets away with bring a total incompetent. 

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

He doesn't have an eye for goal, a poor touch and loves wandering into no-mans land. He has his good stints but not worth his price tag. Not the game for him, we didn't offer much in the first half so must be frustrating for Brereton and Gallagher to be subbed off. Were left to chase lost balls and not the best at defending either of them.