BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

Just now, ben_the_beast said:

Are you even watching. Lenihan literally stood there and did nothing. I thought the ref was giving a yellow for diving at first

I am. It was soft but there was contact. We've known for long enough that those kinds of decisions will be given against us and yet repeatedly we give them that decision to make. Lenihan is one of the main culprits and in my opinion has been a liability at the back for a long time now. 

Just now, roverandout said:

Lenihan clashed knee to knee.  There was contact

The Brentford lad made contact with Lenihan, though.  It was about as much a foul as Brereton trying to buy a free-kick up the other end.

1 minute ago, EwoodGlory said:

Would have wanted it at the other end tbf 

Aye, we'd have wanted it.  But you shout for anything.  We never get em, though.  Two soft ones against us in four days but the only one I remember us getting this season was Gallagher against PNE.

Just now, New Jeru said:

The Brentford lad made contact with Lenihan, though.  It was about as much a foul as Brereton trying to buy a free-kick up the other end.

Aye, we'd have wanted it.  But you shout for anything.  We never get em, though.  Two soft ones against us in four days but the only one I remember us getting this season was Gallagher against PNE.

TBH i'd have been bloody annoyed that our player went down before laughing hysterically that the ref gave a pen... But i'm old fashioned

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

I am. It was soft but there was contact. We've known for long enough that those kinds of decisions will be given against us and yet repeatedly we give them that decision to make. Lenihan is one of the main culprits and in my opinion has been a liability at the back for a long time now. 

The bloke literally ran into Lenihan. The officiating is a joke. I genuinely don't know what Lenihan could have done if we are judging that to be a penalty, however soft. His only other option would have been to run away.

• Like 1