BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers vs Brentford, Friday, March 12.

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

We were the better team against third.

Yeah, but even good teams have off days, and we still failed to win that one!

I just don't think we're a team that can produce consistently good performances under TM. We'll get the odd good run when playing poor or underperforming teams, but in the long run we just aren't very good which is why we are where we are. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Yeah, but even good teams have off days, and we still failed to win that one!

I just don't think we're a team that can produce consistently good performances under TM. We'll get the odd good run when playing poor or underperforming teams, but in the long run we just aren't very good which is why we are where we are. 

It seems to me if any team is at their best and up for it, they will beat us. We are a very soft touch under Mowbray. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

No idea how that was a foul against Buckley, he clearly won the ball first and the other guy got absolutely no where near it.

Terrible decision 

Let's not pretend this is down to the officiating. The gulf between the 2 sides is embarrassing, like watching Man City v a League 2 side.

• Like 6

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

It seems to me if any team is at their best and up for it, they will beat us. We are a very soft touch under Mowbray. 

Pretty much. I think we have a very weak mentality and a soft underbelly. When things are going our way we can play like a top team, but when things are going against us we retreat into our shells all too often and struggle to get back into games. You only have to look at how infrequently we come from behind to win as proof of that. 

• Like 5