BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Bristol City - 17/03/21

Has this been postponed due to lack of interest?

If it is going ahead, are we red button/ifollow, not sure I want to pay another tenner.

Nothing to play for, sad BD news, still TM in situ, but in brighter news one game closer to season end. 

I'd quite like a morale boosting win, but not at the expense of the tombola and his dodgy mates going sometime soon. I think we might get panned on Saturday.

• Like 2

This has got to be a record level of low interest in a game the day before 🤨

They've won 3 on the trot away from home, scoring 3 in all of those games too.

In short we're gonna have to score a few at least to get anything from the game.

Quite how we can manage that without Armstrong and Dack I'm not so sure. A few players need to stand up and be counted now and get us over the line to safety.

• Like 1

Not another match ....... would someone end the season now please? 

The team, the formation, the performance, are meaningless. This has been a desperately disappointing season; the players and the manager are clearly not up to the job.

We've taken 5 points out of 30 (I think); most managers would have been sacked or resigned out of shame by now.

So to be contrary  it's odds-on we'll beat Brizzle and the players will do it for "Dacky"

While I have deep sympathy for the player, it won't be a reason to celebrate

• Like 3

Well, Nigel Pearson will bring his side to Ewood expecting a win, easy-peasy. I'm afraid he's in for a shock. We are going to dominate his side and run out comfortable winners.

Never did like him as a manager. Glad he isn't here.

BTW those grapes I couldn't reach were probably sour anyway.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Not another match ....... would someone end the season now please? 

The team, the formation, the performance, are meaningless. This has been a desperately disappointing season; the players and the manager are clearly not up to the job.

We've taken 5 points out of 30 (I think); most managers would have been sacked or resigned out of shame by now.

So to be contrary  it's odds-on we'll beat Brizzle and the players will do it for "Dacky"

While I have deep sympathy for the player, it won't be a reason to celebrate

Yes, thick and fast, more thick IMO. If fans were allowed, tomorrow's attendance, 5,000? Saying it's on Ifollow. I'm almost at a stage where I find it hard to bother. There appears to be no light at tunnel's end.

• K-Hod pinned this topic
7 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Yes, thick and fast, more thick IMO. If fans were allowed, tomorrow's attendance, 5,000? Saying it's on Ifollow. I'm almost at a stage where I find it hard to bother. There appears to be no light at tunnel's end.

Meanwhile. during the blitz, chirpy cockneys continued to whistle and crack jokes even as the bombs fell...

11 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Lol...Actually, one of those famous cockney character actresses from the black and whites was born in Blackburn...

Kathleen Harrison. Died at the age of 103 in 1995, obviously waited for us to win the title

• Like 5

It's a dead rubber, there's much bigger fish to fry tomorrow!!!

Obviously I hope we win against The Robins, goes without saying, but in the great scheme of things, thanks to this shower of shit, it doesn't matter a jot!

I long for the days that a game in mid March actually does have some significance!!

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

• Like 2

1 -1 

Play ok for one half, hardly a shot on goal or a corner but the stats will be good. Performance manager happy again and bemoaning how good Bristol are and how small and years behind them we are. Facebook is awash with sympathy for the hard luck stories, would've won if Dack was playing etc etc

On we roll.

• Like 6