BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Bristol City - 17/03/21

1 minute ago, callumrovers said:

Im being serious. That 12 million strike force has potential. They need to learn new positions though, thats why Mowbray plays them wide.

Of course yes your are right they need new positions like playing as a centre fckin forward.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

They've had the better efforts on goal.

Same every match. Opponents just sit off and wait for the inevitable give-away in midfield from Douglas, Johnson, Trybull, Lenihan, Kaminski, Rothwell just to name the usual culprits. Its like taking sweets off a baby.

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Barnsley now 9 wins out of 10....... 27 points out of 30.

January signing Darryl Dike, a 20-year-old from the US, is their star. How did our world-beating scouting system miss him? 

Because he doesn't retain possession long enough.

• Like 1

We're going to beat Norwich on Saturday, aren't we? I can just feel it. They are on a 8 game winning streak and are bound to lose one soon, one that nobody sees coming. I think Saturday is going to be Mowbray's "Old Trafford" moment, a win that keeps him here that bit longer.

41 minutes ago, neophox said:

Mowbray to be sacked after losing against Norwich surely.

We wish!! In reality he'll stagger on till November when we're 6 points adrift at the bottom. Then he can pick up his compo to the end of his contract next summer.

3 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

We're going to beat Norwich on Saturday, aren't we? I can just feel it. They are on a 8 game winning streak and are bound to lose one soon, one that nobody sees coming. I think Saturday is going to be Mowbray's "Old Trafford" moment, a win that keeps him here that bit longer.

More likely he could lose 8 of the next 9 and still be in post next season.

It breaks my heart to criticise Mogga.  He saved us from derbies with Chorley and AFC Fylde.  But it's clearly time to go.  This division is shit.  Look at Barnsley.  How many of their players would WE want at Ewood?  This division proves itself to be shit every week.  For God's sake pass FORWARDS.

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

January signing Darryl Dike, a 20-year-old from the US, is their star. How did our world-beating scouting system miss him? 

our scouting network is a european based system that im`e convinced does`nt exist,if it did it we would`nt be loaning has been left backs and teenage centre backs

6 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Wrong sort of jeans.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19168231.find-answers---mowbrays-verdict-bristol-city-stalemate/

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. We don't have enough 'individuality' around the opposition box (Elliot, Armstrong, Dolan, I can see the point...)

Tony says if you break Arma's goals down, most of them are on the transition.

So nothing to do with the fact we try to control the ball for long spells in the middle of the pitch and don't actually play on the transition, then.

"Sam isn’t someone who historically hasn’t scored goals from crosses,"   assuming that isn't a misquote or him misspeaking, that's a double negative so he is saying Sam historically is able to score goals from crosses. Slap him out wide then eh?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

We have a pitch we can’t play football on

....and a manager we can’t play football with 

......it appears we are to rip up the pitch in May

......go on....dream....and complete this last line....

We now know why we were training on an already knackered pitch don't we I'd imagine the surveyors can't do their jobs down at the STC whilst players are training and vice versa!

As for the new pitch, Waggott seemed to be insinuating it needed financing in an article in Lancs Live so we'll see if it actually happens or whether  it just ends up being a patch up job.

Just now, bluebruce said:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19168231.find-answers---mowbrays-verdict-bristol-city-stalemate/

Ahhh, it all makes sense now. We don't have enough 'individuality' around the opposition box (Elliot, Armstrong, Dolan, I can see the point...)

Tony says if you break Arma's goals down, most of them are on the transition.

So nothing to do with the fact we try to control the ball for long spells in the middle of the pitch and don't actually play on the transition, then.

"Sam isn’t someone who historically hasn’t scored goals from crosses,"   assuming that isn't a misquote or him misspeaking, that's a double negative so he is saying Sam historically is able to score goals from crosses. Slap him out wide then eh?

pay 5 million quid for a big centre forward,who now according to tony has does`nt score goals from crosses,well he fucking can`t score goals from crosses if he`s  out wide can he,ramblings of a man who`s run out of ideas and motivation imo

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

It breaks my heart to criticise Mogga.  He saved us from derbies with Chorley and AFC Fylde.  But it's clearly time to go.  This division is shit.  Look at Barnsley.  How many of their players would WE want at Ewood?  This division proves itself to be shit every week.  For God's sake pass FORWARDS.

It was driving me up the wall with about ten minutes left when we were fucking about with it in the middle and playing it back to the defence at every opportunity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Meesh said:

He thinks that if we won comfortably tonight, we'd all be as excited as we were in the first part of the season. Fuck me gently.

I don't see why you should get fucked gently while we're all getting fucked hard with no lube. Take it like the rest of us.

• Like 4