BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Bristol City - 17/03/21

I don't think anyone has a case when it comes to being dropped. No one has been near good enough. Making cases for players who weren't terrible shouldn't be the benchmark imo.

Tony picks the wrong teams.

The players underperform. 

Round and round we go. Hard viewing.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Mowbray said it was wide left - where BB normally plays. 

If Mowbray thinks that's his position then we can probably safely assume it's not.  Although it would be typical for Tony to know he's a left-sided midfielder but start him at right-back anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

tbh,armstrong has looked totally disinterested in the last month,he might be more experienced and a better finisher but to me he`s one dimensional and if it`s not going for him you might as well play with 10 men

He has not gone more than 4 games this season so defenders will fear him far more than Dolan who for all of his tricks and running has usually nothing at the end of it at this stage in his career, often tricking himself.

I think we need more one dimensional players who score 19 goals.

• Like 2

Echo most people’s sentiments. Don’t really care but Dolan and Buckley should have started . After that not to arsed. Be nice to see pike on the bench. Like the look of him

not watching tonight as my by box went caput four minutes into the Brentford game and then the guy didn’t turn up today so not paying a tenner. 
sigh COYB 🤦‍♂️