BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Norwich (a) - 20/3/21

I’ve never wanted us to lose. But if we simply have to lose today then I wish they would get a couple more. He just keeps hiding behind these one goal defeats, week in week out. Feels like it’s go to take a hiding one week to get Blingy’s attention. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

I hate to say this because it causes division - but this cycle was predictable 18-12 months ago. It should have never got here and if Mowbray hadn’t been so blindly backed despite the obvious frailties we wouldn’t have had to put everyone involved through this. 

We’ve just scored but I’m posting this anyway.  

• Like 5

Every time we attack, they have two ordered banks of 4 ready to defend and give us zero space. Every time they have an attack, we have players scrambling like a bunch of headless chickens. 

We've scored now, but straight after the restart - back to headless chicken defending.

• Like 3