BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Norwich (a) - 20/3/21

1 hour ago, Ulrich said:

You would think SG or BB would be our striker. SG central, BB on the left and Dolan right.

We all know he picks the team by tombola, perhaps he also does positions that way too. I wonder if he makes choices by flipping a coin?

3 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Gally in the box... and scores.

whoever would have thought it.

Me.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

It is bizarre that the tall lad who plays up front manages to get a goal in the middle

Most goals happen in the middle. So obviously it makes sense to not have a striker at all and just play a 'false nine' so that area is rarely occupied.

Football 101 right? Right?

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, matt83 said:

Been a long old while since scored off a set piece. It’s been a long old while. Maybe lenihan against hull at home last season

Brereton scored from a corner a few weeks back 

I'm old fashioned. Biased towards big guy, short guy up top.  Think Toshack/Keegan, Tore Andre Flo/Zola. We have an Armstrong, we have a Dolan. We have a Gallagher and we have a Brereton. Obviously not in the same quality league but surely TM should be trying out that formation. Am I missing something or is TM a moron?

• Like 3

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

You surely are'nt going off one performance, folk saying they looked like a premier league side the other night.

The last time they were in the PL they came straight back down without putting up much of a fight, so that doesn't mean much!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmyJimmy said:

I'm old fashioned. Biased towards big guy, short guy up top.  Think Toshack/Keegan, Tore Andre Flo/Zola. We have an Armstrong, we have a Dolan. We have a Gallagher and we have a Brereton. Obviously not in the same quality league but surely TM should be trying out that formation. Am I missing something or is TM a moron?

He's a moron.