BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Norwich (a) - 20/3/21

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What a shocking team. Where are the goals in that considering that we "are going to win?"

Brereton should be central, Dolan right, Rothwell left. Alas that wont be the case.

Rothwell has proven he can't play wide left. I think he's a fantastic CM, but he rarely gets to play there. 

Is Davenport injured?

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Who is gonna watch? I will as usual but I can't help it 🙄

Not me. I’d rather watch the cricket then the rugby. Not even like I resent the tenner as could watch it on the firestick just can’t bring myself to watch the shite unfold. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Not me. I’d rather watch the cricket then the rugby. Not even like I resent the tenner as could watch it on the firestick just can’t bring myself to watch the shite unfold. 

Would this game be on the firestick?

21 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

What a shocking team. Where are the goals in that considering that we "are going to win?"

Brereton should be central, Dolan right, Rothwell left. Alas that wont be the case.

I guess it will be Buckley has false 9 with Brereton left and Dolan right. 

Why not call up Burns or McBride if Armstrong wasnt fit and why we need 4 midfielders on bench I dont know. 3 should be enough in more circumstances. 

• Like 2