BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

On 17/06/2021 at 20:31, JohnGo said:

Agreed, how many square pegs has he tried to hammer into round holes. It’s as obvious as the hole in your arse that players give their best in their favoured position. He should be called tickerman!!!

He should be called a lot of other names before "Tickerman". Most of them unpublishable on a family friendly website such as BRFCS.com. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

😄 nice one

They might sign mols next. Actually heard he's off to Liverpool Destined for big things that lad according to our resident itk scout. Lol. Better than Dack he is. Dacks not a championship player according to our guru. Absolute lol 

Sit this next one out mate 

17 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Nixon's just tweeted we're in for Angela Lansbury. Probably.

Bullshit He Wrote. 

That wouldn’t surprise me, as Nixon certainly doesn’t have the same detective skills as Poirot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheRoversReturn said:

He should be called a lot of other names before "Tickerman". Most of them unpublishable on a family friendly website such as BRFCS.com. 

Midtable Messiah is where it begins and ends with him although Tombola Tony fits like a glove.

47 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Mols class. Dack bad

😆😆😆😆

No, get it right lad.

Mols better than Grayson and Buckley...hardly makes him class😄

Dack - fat lad who has never really delivered in this league. He is bad on telly though....

But then you think AA is shit, you slagged him every game until he scored...proper doyle.

Edited by Sparks Rover

25 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

No, get it right lad.

Dack - fat lad who has never really delivered in this league. He is bad on telly though....

But then you think AA is shit, you slagged him every game until he scored...proper doyle.

God help the young lads you coach 

Never said Armstrong is shit and you know it. 

Now back you go to trolling chaddy. That's pretty much your full time job, you Doyle. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

29 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

No, get it right lad.

You really confuse me with this 'Dack has never really delivered in this league' thing. There was certainly a valid argument to be had pre-injury that Dack wouldn't be able to compete in the Prem, but any argument that at that time he hadn't delivered in the Championship is the purest of nonsense.

And Mols absolutely didn't deliver in the Spanish what was it, 4th tier? Be better to just admit you got it wrong on him too rather than keep looking silly, people would respect it more. Sometimes players shine at youth level and can't make the step up, there's no shame in admitting you got over-excited about one. Mols had a lot of talent, he just didn't make it count.

• Like 6

On 18/06/2021 at 07:35, K-Hod said:

If anyone doubts that Bennett has been described as a ‘legend’, anywhere, please don’t look at Rovers’ Facebook page, or you’re going to be triggered….

’Captain, leader, legend’. 
(I’m not exaggerating, that’s verbatim).

I'm not quite sure how much he deserves any of those adjectives. 

I mean he didn't captain us in the sole successful season under TM or the first season back. He was injured most of last season. I think it's a stretch calling him captain. 

I struggle with leader too - I mean when did he show leadership skills. Commitment yes, but leading others? 

As for legend on what basis or planet? Neither the ability, longevity or part of enough success to get anywhere near this moniker. I mean people don't talk about Duff being a legend despite being utterly brilliant in his latter years for us, nor Berg despite him being part of our two most successful stints of recent times. Looking closer to the present Rhodes despite his ton of goals isn't classed as a legend either. And Evans certainly isn't despite being here for a very long time. So how come Bennet should get it. For trying hard? (Not championing all of these for legend status at all, just for comparisons sake.) I would struggle to find a single reason why you would call Bennett a legend. Some people are far too easily pleased. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

I'm not quite sure how much he deserves any of those adjectives. 

I mean he didn't captain us in the sole successful season under TM or the first season back. He was injured most of last season. I think it's a stretch calling him captain. 

I struggle with leader too - I mean when did he show leadership skills. Commitment yes, but leading others? 

As for legend on what basis or planet? Neither the ability, longevity or part of enough success to get anywhere near this moniker. I mean people don't talk about Duff being a legend despite being utterly brilliant in his latter years for us, nor Berg despite him being part of our two most successful stints of recent times. Looking closer to the present Rhodes despite his ton of goals isn't classed as a legend either. And Evans certainly isn't despite being here for a very long time. So how come Bennet should get it. For trying hard? (Not championing all of these for legend status at all, just for comparisons sake.) I would struggle to find a single reason why you would call Bennett a legend. Some people are far too easily pleased. 

Some of the people mentioned are legends in their own lifetime. Bennet isn't a legend in his own lunchtime.

7 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Have you read the posts? To point out they are doing business that is good for them, whilst we haven't even appointed a head of recruitment 

Not sure Jerome is thats good of a signing really. 

We will have our targets already sorted so the fact of no head of recruitment is less of an impact. This head of recruitment doesn't negotiate the transfer deals or deal with the contracts. But this is where a Director of Football or Sporting Director would be useful in my opinion