BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

he must be short on options  signing a years extension here,moggasaurous is`nt suddenly going to start playing him

I dunno, maybe he got assurances. Played well for Shrewsbury. Maybe they have told him he has one year to earn a better/longer contract. Who knows - almost beyond caring anyway. Its gonna be a shit season.

39 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

I dunno, maybe he got assurances. Played well for Shrewsbury. Maybe they have told him he has one year to earn a better/longer contract. Who knows - almost beyond caring anyway. Its gonna be a shit season.

Since 1968 I have not seen a shit season

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Might think Mowbray's not going to be here......

It probably makes sense for him financially to sign a contract here and 'risk' being loaned out again to a L1 club instead of signing a contract directly with one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Torgeir said:

It probably makes sense for him financially to sign a contract here and 'risk' being loaned out again to a L1 club instead of signing a contract directly with one.

Just Tony looking after another ex boro lad even if he doesn't fancy using much. We've seen it before a plenty.

For me Chapman has always looked miles more at home in league 1 but he's still quite young so there's time. Yet another on our books who needs to be working for a manager with different football principles imo.

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

For me Chapman has always looked miles more at home in league 1 

Should fit in nicely with our new League 1 defender, League 2 journeyman forward and whichever adolescent Citeh decide to send over on the last day of the window.

For the record I like Chapman, should have been used more in the championship by now considering who we have given chances to.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JoeH said:

Wrong move by the club giving him a new contract. 

12 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I’ll give you any odds you like against that team starting our first league game.

Wharton wont be fit until September time 

7 hours ago, rigger said:

Perhaps Mowbray will really do something out of charracter and play Pike, a right-back if required. 

Exactly. Pike to back up Nyambe if he stays or new right back. 

4 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

Would be pretty pleased with Adam Reach if those rumours have anything too them. 

I wouldn’t be, he’s hopeless. Scores the odd screamer but won’t add anything to what we currently have or have just got rid of.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, K-Hod said:

That’s a hell of a stretch from the posts so far….

Not just posts since he signed a contract, the many posts before when it was unclear if we were getting rid or signing another contract, folk always have conspiracies, in everything that happens at Ewood..

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, unsall said:

Not just posts since he signed a contract, the many posts before when it was unclear if we were getting rid or signing another contract, folk always have conspiracies, in everything that happens at Ewood..

It’s because of Venky’s track record, they aren’t exactly the most trustworthy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, unsall said:

There are ,but in this instance neither the player nor the manager knew what was actually in Chapman's original contract, which is a bit f**kin crazy 

Just now, unsall said:

The 'conspiracies' came about because the club didn't have a clue if he had a one year extension or not. Not sure you can blame the good folk of BRFCS for that. Unless you're a conspiracy theorist?