BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

18 hours ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Back in the Kean era we couldn't get an effective boycott - very much doubt there would be one now against owners that continue to put in circa £20m a season or a manager who is still held in fairly high regard by many.

Personally I think he should go - but I still recognise the job he has done.

Owners who continue to put in 20 million per season. Any owners we are missing, who would do that without question. Man United?  No they are taking money out and leveraging the club. Newcastle? Er not so much. 

IMHO we will sell Armstrong, keep some back for players, and if we start badly Mowbray will be off. 

New season, crowds back. Different ball game.

i never thought i would be writing this but then I never thought i would be saying Raheem Sterling is my hero.

https://www-theplayerstribune-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.theplayerstribune.com/articles/raheem-sterling-england-it-was-all-a-dream/amp

22 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Owners who continue to put in 20 million per season. Any owners we are missing, who would do that without question. Man United?  No they are taking money out and leveraging the club. Newcastle? Er not so much. 

IMHO we will sell Armstrong, keep some back for players, and if we start badly Mowbray will be off. 

New season, crowds back. Different ball game.

i never thought i would be writing this but then I never thought i would be saying Raheem Sterling is my hero.

https://www-theplayerstribune-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.theplayerstribune.com/articles/raheem-sterling-england-it-was-all-a-dream/amp

Crowds back?

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Posted this info last night 

OK Mr Exclusive. Except you ain't as it was reported in various outlets before you put it in here. Wind your neck in a bit flower, I'm damn sure you've done the same🙄

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Well not 60k crowds like Wembley but flocks of blue and white scarves. A host of golden Rovers fans. 😉

Beside the lake, beneath the trees, we will drift into obscurity, with the greatest of ease.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Well not 60k crowds like Wembley but flocks of blue and white scarves. A host of golden Rovers fans. 😉

Wordsworth Blues, we are (not) here lol

I can't have been the only one , thinking the poor Danes were like Rovers fans, leaving Old Trafford after one of those decisions!

Just think...Gareth Northgate has the distinction of taking Boro down!

12 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Wordsworth Blues, we are (not) here lol

I can't have been the only one , thinking the poor Danes were like Rovers fans, leaving Old Trafford after one of those decisions!

Just think...Gareth Northgate has the distinction of taking Boro down!

You are not allowed to say that.

We all have to think the same things.

• Like 2

On 07/07/2021 at 16:42, Bigdoggsteel said:

You could give a general idea what the source is and it would make zero difference. 

Well it's better to be dead, than discussing stuff that's untrue 

Hmm ... How do you know it's untrue BDS? Can you prove it? What's your source?

1 hour ago, islander200 said:

Cardiff have been added to the teams under embargo

How dare you suggest the EFL are still assessing clubs and only adding to their list when decisions are made.

Chaddy won't be having that. He thinks the list is settled and we are free as we are not mentioned.

Simple fact is the club would proudly announce it and we would sign somebody. We are sat in our EFL cell awaiting sentencing.

Edited by OldEwoodBlue
  • Like 3

Poor old Tony takes all the flack

Hoping to be saved by Bradley Dack.

His pension fund is his only concern.

When will those Rovers fans learn?

But his mate Steve is on his side.

Trying to flog Brockhall was pretty fucking snide.

We won't be free until the Coventrio are binned...

And the Venkys stand on the Ewood turf with a mic....

"Sorry to all Rovers fans and especially Uncle Jack... for we have sinned"

5 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Genuine question- is anyone actually caring about this upcoming season. I fail to see any glimmer of hope other than maybe getting to see a decent left back for once 

no hope and no optimism,£25 quid to watch "possesion based football that goes nowhere",crowds of likely 8000 at some low key games and knowing that the chairman and the manager are running the club for their own gain,only bit im`e looking forward to is hopefully hearing some colourful abuse aimed at moggadon,never been more apathetic ever for the start of a season😪

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

no hope and no optimism,£25 quid to watch "possesion based football that goes nowhere",crowds of likely 8000 at some low key games and knowing that the chairman and the manager are running the club for their own gain,only bit im`e looking forward to is hopefully hearing some colourful abuse aimed at moggadon,never been more apathetic ever for the start of a season😪

I think you need to remember the Kean era

• Like 3

At the moment our starting line up

Kaminski

Nyambe Lenihan Ayala Pickering

Johnson/Davenport Travis

Brereton Rothwell/Dack when fit Dolan/Chapman

Armstrong

Not that bad if Ayala can get a full season as a start. 

Rankin-Costello, Wharton, Gallagher and Buckley, Butterworth all wanting game time coming season.. 

Now get some good players in. Alot of deadwood is gone.. Oldest players is Ayala and Johnson the only ones over 30

• Like 6