BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

What loan signings? Are they going to better than we have? Why not develop our own players? 

That's what was said by Mowbray after the last game or so. 

We have 3/4 centre backs fit for the Swansea game.

And who would you want to sign as senior centre back then?

I don't know who id sign it isn't my job to identify targets only thing I know both Magloire and Carter haven't yet shown they can do it at championship level ,yet Harwood Bellis came in on loan and took to this level like a duck to water at 18.

I want our young players given chances but the likes of Magloire and Carter shouldn't yet be relied upon when the senior part of the team is average and we will be in a battle at the bottom end of the table

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stuart said:

18 minutes ago, Stuart said:

If somebody was breaking into the club shop while wearing a Rovers shirt, these people would stand and clap.

It’s Lunacy.

Let's be honest,some of these dozy feckless lot now would be clapping if that said assailant was wearing a fookin Claret n Blue Shirt with Molotov Cocktail in Hand!!😜

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 1

To a number of posters who are saying they would rather play our youngsters than bring loans in from elsewhere.  Do you know that our youngsters are all better than those we could get from other clubs?  No, of course not.  Does it matter that we should bring in the best players that we possibly can? Of course it does.

Ive never heard such nonsense.

• Like 1

I don’t expect Armstrong to be in the team On Saturday Southampton will be back in for him no doubt about that. Any other linked suitors will be looking elsewhere. I do t see any further interest from any other Premier clubs, Southampton is his level!

Who'd have thought Manchester City signing Jack Grealish could have an impact on us selling Arma. 

Grealish from villa to city 

Ings from Southampton to villa

Arma from us to Southampton 

They'd best be willing to stump up a decent bit of cash now though considering they've just got £30million for a 29 year old in the last year of his contract. 

7 minutes ago, alex l said:

BBC say ings was £25m. 29, England capped, proven at prem level. Must surely make Arma somewhere between 15-20m. 

it`s up to us to negotiate and maybe compromise on the price a bit,maybe get soton to thrown in a player as well,who does the transfer dealing at rovers these days???is there anybody in attendence to answer the phone or check the emails

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Or trimming the deadwood. 

There's nothing like clawing for a positive spin. It's the same operation that took on that same 'deadwood' (deadwood that found us Kaminski btw) and lauded how magical this European scouting network, that apparently took years to set up, and are now seemingly dismantling it.

• Like 3