BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

After seeing that today i'd be putting all my efforts into securing some good Center defense back up.  Forget anything else for now if you are relying on a young raw team it needs anchoring at the back. 

Something this manager has never done whilst he has been here and its proved costly time and again. He now has a great chance to address that even if it's only loans.

Ayala had his best game today, his ability has rarely been questioned but his desire and fitness quite rightly has. Looked more like what we expect today but no way will he stay fir, neither will Daragh.  

Wharton needs more time and i'm not really impressed with the prospect of rotating with others. Get proper back up in and concentrate on developing the rest of the side in front of them.

That's ho you build teams.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Grandchamp said:

I'm going to post this here 🧞‍♀️

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/vertragslosespieler

That list is like a Football Managers (the PC game) wet dream.

Looking through the first 5 pages, Oliver Ntcham always seemed semi-quality up at Celtic, only 25, what's happened there? Jose Simunovic too.

Max Meyer, Jordan Ibe, Tom Carroll, Yannick Bolasie and Joe Bennett all could be worth a look.

Hell, even Junior Hoilett, Scott Dann, Ruben Rochina could be useful to bring back 👀🤣.

No sign of Luca Toni.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

That list is like a Football Managers (the PC game) wet dream.

Looking through the first 5 pages, Oliver Ntcham always seemed semi-quality up at Celtic, only 25, what's happened there? Jose Simunovic too.

Max Meyer, Jordan Ibe, Tom Carroll, Yannick Bolasie and Joe Bennett all could be worth a look.

Hell, even Junior Hoilett, Scott Dann, Ruben Rochina could be useful to bring back 👀🤣.

No sign of Luca Toni.

connor wickham only 28,never fulfilled his massive talent and potential imo

Presume so yeah, seemingly only kids with the parent club paying the wages.

Marco Stiepermann if he is still a free agent would have been decent. Quite an unorthodox attacking midfielder at Norwich in that he is tall and gangly but he can score goals and has experience of promotion.

One I wouldnt be surprised to see us look at is Dylan Levitt on loan from United. Welsh international who had an unsuccessful loan spell at Charlton last season before a brief spell abroad, only reason I say it is because he was being linked with us last January in the LT.

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

If we sell Armstrong, at the very least new contracts need to be given to Lenihan, Rothwell and Nyambe.

If there are any decent freebies left, although unlikely, maybe we could make a move for 1 of those with some of the AA money.

Id be surpised if there's enough left in the kitty to buy a home shirt from the club shop after venkys take their cut. 

On 06/08/2021 at 10:04, J*B said:

This lot truly are stupid. If they wanted to come over the time to do that was the final game of the League 1 season. I actually think he would have been applauded by the Fans. If he comes over now he’s going to get a rude awakening. 

“Tony Mowbray’s blue and white army” was ringing loudly around Ewood today.

Waggott was being fawned over by some fans on a pre-game walkabout.

Most remaining Rovers fans are completely ignorant about the goings on (and don’t want to know) so if Venkys rocked up I’m sure they would be roundly applauded as they were when they first walked onto the pitch a decade ago.

Being a Rovers supporter in 2021 is rapidly becoming like taking the blue pill and remaining in the blissful ignorance of the Matrix.

6A6C3BB8-08E9-4214-BC94-7350C3E102D8.jpeg

• Like 5

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15805759/wayne-rooney-derby-raid-man-utd-man-city-transfer/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook070821&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1628345097

Seems like Rooney is after some the better loanees from the Manchester clubs. With his connections to United and a guarantee of game time, maybe he will have the edge.

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/15805759/wayne-rooney-derby-raid-man-utd-man-city-transfer/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballfacebook070821&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1628345097

Seems like Rooney is after some the better loanees from the Manchester clubs. With his connections to United and a guarantee of game time, maybe he will have the edge.

Can Derby bring more players in?I seen they signed Morrison today but they said on the report on the radio that that's it currently and the owner would have to have further talks with the EFL over future signings.Delap would be a good signing for a Championship club

31 minutes ago, inflikted said:

Well I remember hearing Rovers are linked with Rhys Healey of Toulouse. He's been on fire since he moved to France. Last season scored 14 goals in 32 games as his side narrowly missed out on promotion. 3 goals already after 2 games this season.

How much would he cost? what type of striker is he?

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Thought the EFL have said that Derby can only signed 4 players and they have signed them this week. Unless the EFL is willing to let them some a few loan players. 

I thought Delap was off to Stoke and Garner to Forest

I we have to bring loans in i want experienced players that will add to the team,i don't want teenagers still working their way up in the game being promised a place in the first 11 by Mowbray so a top club will loan them to us.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

I we have to bring loans in i want experienced players that will add to the team,i don't want teenagers still working their way up in the game being promised a place in the first 11 by Mowbray so a top club will loan them to us.

I think we know thats going to happen. Otherwise they wouldn't come.  That being said, Branthwaite didnt get the same privileges as the other loanees. He was found wanting. 

46 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

I think we know thats going to happen. Otherwise they wouldn't come.  That being said, Branthwaite didnt get the same privileges as the other loanees. He was found wanting. 

Maybe Everton aren't a big enough club to get the yes i will play them in the first 11 all the time treatment that Liverpool and City got.