BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

He admitted he'd sell some of our players for half  what he values them at!!!!

Tantamount to saying "Everything must go, come and grab yourself a bargain."

Thankfully he's left it a bit late in the window and hopefully he won't be around to do any more damage beyond the end of the season at worst.

He said he values them at £10 million. Are you taking that at face value too?

His point was every manager over values their players. He's not trying to actively damage the team, as some nutters have suggested. 

You are looking for and finding things where they don't exist. There are plenty of real life issues around the the club and team. I think what you're doing is textbook "putting words in someones mouth" 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vilesinner said:

You are allowed to say that but it is complete nonsense. JRC is our best player imo. Our form falls away when he is missing. 

From one extreme to the other lol, i love this message board. Man crush?

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I just leave him to it.. Mods asked me to put him on ignore and I have kept my end of the deal. 

I was always try to engage the transfer conservation on here. 

Mention months ago that I would look to Cauley Woodrow from Barnsley as my first choice to replace Armstrong but that's looks unlikely for several different reasons. 

He plays for a better team being one of them?

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

And I gave you my opinion depending on what type of striker we want and budget we have. 

Probably Charles or Nisbet but can't give a proper opinion on Healey or Dale due to not seen them live or know enough about their overall game

Can't give a proper opinion on Healey but you spent the last fortnight banging his drum🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

One must be a permanent striker. Who? no idea. Is it worth going for player age 25 to 28 years old or striker around 21 to 24 years old we develop and improve, 

what else do we need?

another centre back? 

right back if Nyambe's injury problems continue? 

back up left back? 

another wide option? 

do we really need a centre midfielder? not for me 

because the transfer market isn't straight forward. 

Your signings depends on other teams selling their players

the last striker we got at around 28 turned out ok. Give me one of those anyday.

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

One must be a permanent striker. Who? no idea. Is it worth going for player age 25 to 28 years old or striker around 21 to 24 years old we develop and improve, 

what else do we need?

another centre back? 

right back if Nyambe's injury problems continue? 

back up left back? 

another wide option? 

do we really need a centre midfielder? not for me 

because the transfer market isn't straight forward. 

Your signings depends on other teams selling their players

Genius.

4 minutes ago, Lucimo said:

Can't give a proper opinion on Healey but you spent the last fortnight banging his drum🤔🤔🤔

Because we got randomly linked - like all of those on his 5 'suggestions'. That way he can call it if one signs.

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

I have done.  I like Willy Clarke- Arse at Posh, always liked Gary Mackay Steven although a winger, Boyce at Hearts looks OK.  Christian Doidge has always scored goals.

I can confirm I have seen them all. 

For the midfield which is lacking a bit, Dylan McGeouch.

Where is McGeouch now ? I saw him playing at Rochdale for Sunderland a year or two back and he ran the show. Best player on the pitch. He won’t do much for the size of the team though.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't fall for Mowbray's clap trap chaddy.

Other Clubs don't seem to find the process virtually impossible like we claim to.

Don't need to fall for any clap trap but just look at the transfer market and the next 3 days will be crazy, chaos and very busy. 

I hope we get a permanent striker in aswell a couple of other signings

15 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

???

You're reinforcing his point.

Most championship clubs have loan signings 

5 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Chaddy seems like he's creeping back into the Mowbray-in camp

Not at all but he is the manager of my club I support. We need signings whoever the manager is. 

I have said many times now I would like a new manager. How many more times do people need to say it but until Balaji decide to sack him then he is the manager of my club I support. I want Rovers to win games and pick up points this season. I guess you don't and would rather see us lose and go down which will not serve to improve things will it? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Where is McGeouch now ? I saw him playing at Rochdale for Sunderland a year or two back and he ran the show. Best player on the pitch. He won’t do much for the size of the team though.

Fans player at Aberdeen last.season...Nice passer, has time on the ball.

3 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Fans player at Aberdeen last.season...Nice passer, has time on the ball.

He was picking it up off the back four all the game and knitting  play together further up the field. Always available for a pass and rarely gave it away, turned away from trouble most of the time and he could pass off either side. Not a physical player though, he can’t be over 5’ 8” and about 10 stone.

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He was picking it up off the back four all the game and knitting  play together further up the field. Always available for a pass and rarely gave it away, turned away from trouble most of the time and he could pass off either side. Not a physical player though, he can’t be over 5’ 8” and about 10 stone.

That's always a concern but he's a nice player. A mate of mine coached him when he was a u18 in Scotland, always had good things to say...

Edited by Sparks Rover

• Moderation Lead
9 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Could we start a petition to just play Gallagher centrally with Brereton and Dolan or Poveda on the right? Just give it a go and see where we end up..

‘Tony Mowbray reacted to your post’  😡

• Like 7

A goal poacher required for me , Gally and Diaz will run all day work hard for the team and give defenders a physical challenge but neither will score more  than 10-12 goals a season we need a finisher , a Dwight Gayle/Jordan Rhodes type somebody who works the penalty box 

and a left back for me , Pickering has nobody to back him up or challenge him , i have not been mega impressed with him so far , giving him the benefit of doubt he needs time to adjust to the step up in class but also needs competition 

• Like 4