BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

2 minutes ago, Gav said:

That goal at Doncaster to gain promotion, the look on his face, the jubilation in the stands, club legend for me.

image.jpeg.77b96d9f59cc8a1ebf31584c3224caa0.jpeg

That's not the debate though is it he was fercking useless the season we went down. Good in league 1 as you'd probably expect then bang average at best back in the Championship.

Why did he lose his place then get bombed out ?

Decent guy who played a massive part in bouncing back no doubt but club legend ?  Aye to the under 20's maybe.

It’s now been confirmed he’s leaving Watford.

Troy Deeney will eat up defenders in this league, probably ours if he goes to any of our rivals.

Just the sort of rough tough no nonsense striker we need.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

We should be all over that but I can see wages being a major problem. I doubt he's on peanuts & someone will offer him more than us given the fact there's no transfer fee.

If it's Troy Deeney you are on about he has already agreed to join Birmingham.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

If it's Troy Deeney you are on about he has already agreed to join Birmingham.

If we had any sort of scouting network, any sort of footballing people supporting the manager and his threadbare staff, we’d be all over Deeney.

Venkys, on a shoe string, are a disgrace, hiding being FFP like scared chickens on route to Nando’s.

Badly advised? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Dembele?

Admittedly this is based on about 30 minutes of football but he looked class against Derby when he came on earlier in the season. I'd be very happy with him. I've a feeling we're looking at players who are cheaper than what he'd come for though. 

3 minutes ago, Gav said:

If we had any sort of scouting network, any sort of footballing people supporting the manager and his threadbare staff, we’d be all over Deeney.

Venkys, on a shoe string, are a disgrace, hiding being FFP like scared chickens on route to Nando’s.

Badly advised? 

I'd imagine going  home was a consideration for deeny on this one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

Admittedly this is based on about 30 minutes of football but he looked class against Derby when he came on earlier in the season. I'd be very happy with him. I've a feeling we're looking at players who are cheaper than what he'd come for though. 

I like hearing this stuff

Hold on, hold on wait a minute! ... We've just offered £250k for a left back? It was only the other day Mowbray was saying they would "only sanction" money for a striker

This is the typical "BULLSHIT" the totally inapt Mowbray and his croonies come out with. Left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing

• Like 3