BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

I’ll be wrong - but I don’t think we’re signing a striker here. My rationale is surely if at 21:20 there is no credible links, there isn’t enough time to get anything done by 23:00? 

• Like 1

What is the fascination with Swansea that some of these players have? Is it their famed 'passing game' from years gone by? The money? They've been abysmal this season, lost loads of key players and are going backwards.

So many players seem to want to go there for some reason and I don't understand it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Sickening - i thought our 'reduced' fee for him was 3 million? Southampton pulling our pants, gettin AA and then selling Obafemi to a rival for half his 'apparent' valuation. 

How the fck are Swansea getting all these players? They have looked dreadful.

Because they have a manager with a plan who is reinvesting cash brought in whereas we have fuktard 1 working with fukwit 2

• Like 6