BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

• Backroom

Maybe Burke was a tactical leak so if we sign nobody the argument becomes ‘well people didn’t want Burke so they should be happy’

Either way the whole thing stinks 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, imy9 said:

As long as Gallagher plays through the middle, you can get as many ‘forwards’ as you want. For me he is the key.

Couldn't agree more. Now perhaps we will see BB and SG play in their normal roles as strikers. Both have started the season well and scored goals too, so as I'd hoped we'll find out what they are made of. Playing BB centrally his preferred position may also entice him to sign a new contract. Burke could be a good one, he was rapid, strong and whilst not the best final ball, he had the attributes to get into dangerous areas where shorter passes will reap rewards. Did anyone see him when he last played in the championship?

1 minute ago, blue_n_white99 said:

We haven't replaced Armstrong, lost Elliott plus a load of others and even with them we were shite last season, how do you think we improve this season

Playing a different style, Being more solid defensively, using our pacey wingers to their strengths. 

We are grinding out results and appear to be more solid. 

Crooke saying Burke is coming and might not be the only one. Sharpe saying no more deals and Burke has been “played down” to him. 

One thing I do know: Moderation team, we’re in for a busy evening. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Crooke saying Burke is coming and might not be the only one. Sharpe saying no more deals and Burke has been “played down” to him. 

One thing I do know: Moderation team, we’re in for a busy evening. 

Tell your families that you love them. Kiss your kids goodnight. Ring work, tell them you won’t be in for a while. T-minus 35 minutes until chaos on here. 

• Like 2