BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

1 minute ago, blue_n_white99 said:

We are also only a couple of injuries away from a disaster, Ayala, Lenihan, Nyambe etc. are all physio gold pass members.

The back end is going to get rotated as much as the front line.   It's ok though because he's only bothered about players personal development not league positions. Even if they aren't actually ours and offer no long term benefit to the club whatsoever.

Just now, J*B said:

Am I being OTT by suggesting how this situation has played out requires a statement by the owners and recruitment team?

Wasted the budget on new head recruitment guy, he is planning his summer holidays on his nice wage.

To be honest, i'd rather they say foooook all, the window we've had is tbe biggest statement of the lot "we are shit and on the downward spiral"

• Like 1

By any measure - and let's use the club's for once - the failure to replace AA with a proven goal-scorer must be seen as a massive failure.  it is not unreasonable to ask serious questions about Waggot and his ability to deliver the players that Tm identified.

With 30 goals to cover we have brought in players with little-or-no experience in this league and everything to prove.  We may okay, and the defence does look better - until Ayala gets injured at least - but in midfield and upfront what has this window achieved?  In midfield we are very low on players who both stay fit and who are able to impose themselves on the opposition.  Hopefully the new recruits can add to the dearth of technically-able players.  Upfront, who can see the AA goals being replace?  Ends.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, pomster said:

I'm intrigued now as to the state of the relationship between Sulhail and the covtrio? Whats simmering we dont know about

I hope it involves a catapult capable of launching a 57 year old into the sea.

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Am I being OTT by suggesting how this situation has played out requires a statement by the owners and recruitment team?

'Johns come in and done a great job he's sold a player in the last 12 months of his contract for big money. Hes brought in a host of highly thought of young players who'll only get better. Hes been sleeping at the training ground and hasn't seen his family, he works all hours this is why i, er sorry the club brought him here. The owners understand, they are happy with our business'

• Like 1

Shambles as Gary Neville would say. Not a chance in hell that we’re replacing Arma’s 29 goals with our current crop, so we better bloody hope that Ayala stays fit, otherwise IMO we’re going to be in deep trouble. 

Another God awful transfer window under this lot to add to the every growing list.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2