BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

We keep hearing the likes of Sharpe saying we've been 'trying'. Who has? Seriously WHO is actually trying to sort these alleged deals?

It's called sitting on the fence. They're good at that.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, blue_n_white99 said:

Dave, it's just the standard BS these snakes keep spewing. Sadly the window lickers swallow this crap

Guarantee there'll be a story in the telegraph tomorrow about how we tried for someone really decent we'd all have welcomed, say Maja or someone along them lines.

• Like 3

Can't believe my kids have given up the TV tonight, so I can watch sky sports news. 

Asking them to part with the TV is like taking them to the sweet shop and buying them no sweets, (no easy task).

Its demoralising watching players and the fees involved moving clubs, then there is us. 

I know we've had more windows like this than good ones, but this time around its just so underwhelming, especially after over 12 months of football without fans.

Ewood needs another 5 years without owners now, because its been pitiful

• Like 1

When are people going to realise that these horrible men have taken our club to horrible levels ? 

They have constantly displayed utter contempt for our club, our history ..and they leave us ( some in shock, but not me ) with this embarrassing collection of bodies about to pull on our shirt…

Surely the time has come for supporter action. I marched against Venkys, I challenged Singh, I hammered Kean from the terraces , I withdrew my season ticket after 35 years ….surely the time has come to completely boycott all things Rovers …the exit of these charlatans has to be hastened…they have no integrity, no concern for our dying club….for God’s sake can we done together AND ACT 

Edited by Dolly blue
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

I have no idea why anyone expected a striker coming in to replace AA.

Disappointing but so obvious.

Yep, many of us called it. Been saying it myself for weeks. So so obvious, as will be the bull sh*t Mowbray and co will be feeding us tomorrow.

On a side note, we quite blatantly cannot sign anyone if another Championship club comes in for them. Makes me think this Edun lad is going to be pants if we had no competition.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, JoeH said:

To quote Donald Trump. Fake news.

Its not fake news. There were comments from Rovers fans saying they are doing a good job and to trust them. People were also saying top 10 is a good season, may aswell finish 19th, makes no difference what so ever. Its like the ambition of Rovers fans has been sucked out of them.

• Like 3

So apart from a second LB which was needed we've signed yet another centre back, which wasn't really necessary with Wharton set to come back, so will likely just block the development of him and Carter, and two wingers who have forced out one that we own, and will block Dolan's development (not that he'd have played him out there anyway). 

Please someone explain what TM's plan is because it looks like he hasn't got one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Guarantee there'll be a story in the telegraph tomorrow about how we tried for someone really decent we'd all have welcomed, say Maja or someone along them lines.

To be honest watched roverschat for 10 minutes and it became obvious no one had any transfer news or scoops , or a clue who we was or was not after. They were just doing the twitter rumours.

Its that poor at present, even the local press have zero inside info. We all knock Nixon, but he has broke far more than the local rag

• Like 5

Just now, El Tombro said:

Did I misread Sharpe saying that Swansea were only paying £1.5m-£2m for Obafemi? I thought the figure that we agreed with Southampton was ~£6m.

All the talk out of Southampton seems to be £1-2m. Even more embarrassing on our end. 

• Like 3

Why is anyone surprised at all ?

We have form for this frequent low balling for players whose clubs have set a rough price. When and if they ever get past that they then low ball them with wage offers so it falls through.

We get told they wanted 30k pwk, then they sign for clubs paying less than half that.

Con jobs, the mass signings of the types we've got tells you all you needed to know about the real plan.

• Like 8

Just now, RTM08 said:

So apart from a second LB which was needed we've signed yet another centre back, which wasn't really necessary with Wharton set to come back, so will likely just block the development of him and Carter, and two wingers who have forced out one that we own, and will block Dolan's development (not that he'd have played him out there anyway). 

Please someone explain what TM's plan is because it looks like he hasn't got one.

It also means Rankin-Costello will be used solely as a full back. Probably at the expense of Nyambe.

3 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

The lack of a centre forward signing, coupled with all these loans has drained my early season enthusiasm already. Edun aside, I wish we hadn’t bothered with any of the signings we have.

Agree completely would rather of played our kids

• Like 4

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Just to clarify: 

We were told we would fill all the loan spots. 

We were told we had at least 6 striking options on top of Obafemi and cash was available.

I would suggest that as we failed with at least 6 different strikers - some of whom have signed for other Championship clubs - that whomever did the negotiating should be sacked immediately.

Simply.  It's F****** pathetic.

We were lied to

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

When are people going to realise that these horrible men have taken our club to horrible levels ? 

They have constantly displayed utter contempt for our club, our history ..and they leave us ( some in shock, but not me ) with this embarrassing collection of bodies about to pull on our shirt…

Surely the time has come for supporter action. I marched against Venkys, I challenged Singh, I hammered Kean from the terraces , I withdrew my season ticket after 35 years ….surely the time has come to completely boycott all things Rovers …the exit of these charlatans has to be hastened…they have no integrity, no concern for our dying club….for God’s sake can we done together AND ACT 

I did the same but unfortunately not enough people have the appetite to fight back