BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

2 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

When are people going to realise that these horrible men have taken our club to horrible levels ? 

They have constantly displayed utter contempt for our club, our history ..and they leave us ( some in shock, but not me ) with this embarrassing collection of bodies about to pull on our shirt…

Surely the time has come for supporter action. I marched against Venkys, I challenged Singh, I hammered Kean from the terraces , I withdrew my season ticket after 35 years ….surely the time has come to completely boycott all things Rovers …the exit of these charlatans has to be hastened…they have no integrity, no concern for our dying club….for God’s sake can we done together AND ACT 

i agree with you but it`s pointless protesting  because there are an awful lot of sheep who think mowbray is doing a fine job and a lot of fans who`ve also had the ambition sucked out of them,they think this is the new normal,terribly sad

• Like 1

Just now, Miller11 said:

The lack of a centre forward signing, coupled with all these loans has drained my early season enthusiasm already. Edun aside, I wish we hadn’t bothered with any of the signings we have.

My summary too. Not sure our only cash buy should be another left back but it was a position we needed coved in, he covers a number of positions and seems highly rated so all in all a good addition on paper. 

The rest? They add numbers but don't seem to offer anything our youngsters don't. It doesn't seem a massive upgrade in experience or quality so I struggle to get excited by any of them. If anything they learn at our expense - the team's and our young players.

Then of course we have kicked the can of problems even further down the line. Smart move that as it's not like we won't have issues next year either. Also we can only have 5 loans so eventually we are going to have (if we haven't already) more wounds than sticking plasters. 

• Like 2

Didn't Mowbray say he had a list of six forwards to replace Armstrong that they were actively pursuing. What a lying fekking turd.

13 players out, 2 x L1 full backs and a few inexperienced loans, after last season's death spiral this sums up the lack of aspiration, ambition and care, absolute shite.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Please someone explain what TM's plan is because it looks like he hasn't got one.

Our transfer strategy seems to be fielding calls from other clubs/agents touting unwanted players around the division. 

John Park - stealing a wage 

• Like 2

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Bayes and Sharpe need to earn their corn tomorrow and not just print Tony’s blatant ‘we tried, some of the figures we were quoted was unbelievable’ bull sh*t.

Lame duck reporters with not a bollock between them!

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I can’t believe there wasn’t a current or ex Boro striker that Mowbray couldn’t sort out for a few quid. That’s when you know we’ve got problems signing any bugger.

Whatever happened to Jerimie Aliadiere? Ex Boro…..striker that doesn’t score goals and can play on the wing! 😂

TM should be all over him! 

• Like 1

TM and Waggot are simply incompetent. We have a “European scouting network” that is quite frankly pointless. 

Every single transfer window is poor and we are usually worse off at the end of it.

We are relying on Gallagher and BBD to score the required goals! WOW

• Like 4

On 27/08/2021 at 11:42, Ghost7 said:

This is working out perfectly to say: "We tried everything we could" - Blackburn Rovers, September 1, 2021

Hate to say I told you so. My opinions on this club are strong, pessimistic and entirely accurate. It is all too predictable.

Today we've spent money for the first time all summer, on a left back. Let that sink in.

How does this club put a strategy together for promotion out of this league and execute it? Is it a 15 year plan? 

The board and manager have to go.

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

People in that Rovers chat live saying Mowbray and Waggot have done a good job, I could cry. People saying if we finish top 10 give him a new contract WOW.

I said he would *get* a new contract because Venky’s would be happy with that…

• Like 1