BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

• Moderation Lead

Just a final reminder- can we resist temptation not to bait each other and try and get reactions out of people?

I know we are all annoyed, but there’s no excuse for being a dick. Do that and you’ll have a strong view of the sin bin.

• Like 5

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Sorry, not having a go, but on what planet is Buckley "a legend?".

He has potential but hasn't even established himself as a first team player yet!

I suppose legend in my eyes as hes been at Rovers since he was 6, not based on what he has achieved at the club yet.

• Backroom

Before I go into a rant about the business I wanted to say something positive 

Well done to the guys over at Roverschat for trying something new tonight, caught some of it and was nice to see

Now back to your regular programming 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, callumrovers said:

Yea im sure, glad you liked my comments enough to take notice. If letting Buckley know that I think hes a legend and giving him some Rovers love  is 'trying to get his attention' then im an attention seeking whore. Now Howie, trying to bait somone across a message board is pretty sad, have you got some insecurities?

Obviously touched a nerve..  insecure ? ! Hard to miss when your name kept cropping up every 30 seconds for your love of the "Legend" that goes by the name Bucko ..then you come on here and quote people completely wrong ..

Legend ?? you should be banned for even saying that ..just wait till i tell Sparks ..😂

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Well done to the guys over at Roverschat for trying something new tonight, caught some of it and was nice to see

Absolutely, loved the effort and idea and think it worked well, think it would work really well if could post questions early rather than put up some questions that are being answered by viewers too would be so good!

• Like 3

• Backroom

John Park was described by the manager as a workaholic 

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19510574.blackburn-rovers-transfer-chief-appointment-no-brainer-mowbray/

Now call me old fashioned but if someone is a workaholic, working all hours and getting those results something indicates they may not be very adept at actually doing the job.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Wood26 said:

With all due respect to the players that have just joined, that is an abysmal transfer window.

After losing 13 players, and with numerous contracts coming up in the summer, to only sign 1 player on a permanent basis is baffling. 

If we all think this is bad…next summer is going to be a car crash of epic proportions.

• Like 3

Thanks so much to everyone who tuned in. We tried something new tonight and it was statistically our most successful piece of content since the channel began in 2017. Thanks to @Herbie6590for joining us live and thanks to anyone who tuned in and gave their thoughts.

Rich & Jaquob were great sports and having watched Sky Sports coverage this afternoon, I'm of the opinion we provided coverage far better than the mega crop that is Sky!

1 minute ago, callumrovers said:

Not miss quotes, potential miss interpretation, yes. Good player is Buckley, in the first team, pushing for starts, been here since he was 6, in my eyes hes a legend.

Ah ..so you quoted people wrong ..thank god for realising. Well done. Got there in the end.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Thanks so much to everyone who tuned in. We tried something new tonight and it was statistically our most successful piece of content since the channel began in 2017. Thanks to @Herbie6590for joining us live and thanks to anyone who tuned in and gave their thoughts.

Rich & Jaquob were great sports and having watched Sky Sports coverage this afternoon, I'm of the opinion we provided coverage far better than the mega crop that is Sky!

Agreed cheers for posting in here! 

• Like 1

We sell Armstrong what, 3 weeks ago? Fart about waiting for Obafemi for a week to hear nothing.

Swansea see an opportunity, sell one player, get another in, all within 24 hours. We might if beat them on the opening day but I’d give up three points to be run half as well as them right now.

• Like 8

Just now, BG1492 said:

We sell Armstrong what, 3 weeks ago? Fart about waiting for Obafemi for a week to hear nothing.

Swansea see an opportunity, sell one player, get another in, all within 24 hours. We might if beat them on the opening day but I’d give up three points to be run half as well as them right now.

Swansea are not a well run club scratch beneath the surface of the shambles they are

• Like 1

Abysmal end to the window no doubt Mowbray and Waggott will trot out how hard they tried, get a few sly digs in at fans remind us its not 1995, oh and the masses on facebook are lapping it up, i've seen great window, mcbride can fill armstrongs role. That lot are just as bad as the idiots in charge they accept any garbage the club trots out

• Like 9