SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Absolutely no chance of Jones.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Massive risk in signing Jones as he is very injury prone

1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

Can't lie, I wouldn't even want Jones here really.

Fck me backwards, you go spunk yer draws over Potentially signing 4th rate french league 2 players all you like....

but let a brother dream. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

2 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Fck me backwards, you go spunk yaer draws over Potentially signing 4th rate french league 2 players all you like....

but let a brother dream. 

I don't like the guy, he is injured all the time, we would have to pay a fortune in wages to borrow him for half a season whilst he readjusts to football, and we have loads of players in that position, some of them promising young ones that we actually own.

Really rather we didn't. You go spunk your drawers over expensive injured has-beens all you like 😉 I'm not stopping your dreams.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I don't like the guy, he is injured all the time, we would have to pay a fortune in wages to borrow him for half a season whilst he readjusts to football, and we have loads of players in that position, some of them promising young ones that we actually own.

Really rather we didn't. You go spunk your drawers over expensive injured has-beens all you like 😉 I'm not stopping your dreams.

you dont like the guy because he's injury prone! 

I mean i totally understand you not wanting to sign him due to his injury record. but saying you don't like him is something else. 

I don't like Dack! but it's not cos of his injury record it's becuse he's a little jumped up reality tv rat that i cant relate to at all. not a bad little player when fully fitvthough though. 

1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I mean i totally understand you not wanting to sign him due to his injury record. but saying you don't like him is something else. 

I don't like Dack! but it's not cos of his injury record it's becuse he's a little jumped up reality tv rat that i cant relate to at all. not a bad little player when fully fitvthough though. 

No, I don't like him because he jumped from his supposed boyhood club at the first chance (ok, that part happens) and then when we were in relegation trouble and beat United at OT, he said it was the worst day of his professional career. The lad was in the 7-1 humping Manure gave us, but losing to his boyhood team was the worst day of his career.

I wouldn't say I dislike a player because of their injury record. Fuck him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dreaming over an injury prone Jones who has played a game of football in over a year. 🤣

I wouldn't want him here. 

Fighting talk that is 👊🤜👊🤜😘

(the irony of you using a laughing emoji though! when you blatantly have no real sense of humour at all! bless💞

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, bluebruce said:

No, I don't like him because he jumped from his supposed boyhood club at the first chance (ok, that part happens) and then when we were in relegation trouble and beat United at OT, he said it was the worst day of his professional career. The lad was in the 7-1 humping Manure gave us, but losing to his boyhood team was the worst day of his career.

haha

I think he might have stayed on another season had the club not become a rotten circus with a cretin as a manager. I don't really blame him one bit for leaving to join a man u still being bossed by ferguson and winning trophies 🤷‍♂️ but heyho

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

haha

I think he might have stayed on another season had the club not become a rotten circus with a cretin as a manager. I don't really blame him one bit for leaving to join a man u still being bossed by ferguson and winning trophies 🤷‍♂️ but heyho

Worst thing he could've done is join Utd, when Liverpool and Arsenal not only wanted him but actually needed centre backs!

Fergie ruined him by continuing the Keanesque practice of shifting him here there and everywhere.

5 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Just because his old man took him to Ewood as a nipper doesn't mean he's a dyed in the wool blue. The impression i always got was he was lucky enough to join his boyhood idols for 16 million+.

So yes unless he's coming here fully fit for a ten grand a week contribution looking to prove something.....balls to him.

Disclaimer - i think a fully fit Jones would be very useful to us but is there even such a thing ?

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Bit harsh. He comes across quite well on the show, I think he has matured alot and is a quality player at champ level. Looking forward to having him back, pace was never his thing but he is a very smart footballer and will be a great option to have back. He has been very unlucky.