BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Good or bad Friday depending on the result

You can tell it's bad as even the posters who come on here so as to attack the other (non-happy-clappy) posters and defend Mowbray can't be bothered anymore. 

Is there anyone at all with faith in Mowbray? How can he possibly still be running this once-hopeful season even more into the ground? Considering our potential this time, this has to be one of the most disappointing seasons in a long time.

Even the Facebook/LET kids can't defend him anymore, surely? After this?!?!

Edited by TheRoversReturn
  • Like 4

• Backroom

Mowbray is embarrassing himself as much as us now. He ran his race for us a LONG time ago, any competent club would have got rid during the 9 losses in 11 run. The fact he's still here and now actively regressing us shows how little the owners know or care about the club. Learnt from their mistakes my derriere. 

• Like 4

Humiliation.

Mowbray surely cannot continue now.

Any talk of honour is certainly a myth that can be firmly put to bed.

(Oh do shut up Warren - the most partisan co-commentator I’ve even heard, he surely can’t believe this BS!)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Mowbray is embarrassing himself as much as us now. He ran his race for us a LONG time ago, any competent club would have got rid during the 9 losses in 11 run. The fact he's still here and now actively regressing us shows how little the owners know or care about the club. Learnt from their mistakes my derriere. 

The fact he's talking about summer signings is terrifying. 

• Like 8

We are horrible defending set-pieces. 
We are horrible taking set-pieces. 
The midfield is a keystone kops affair. 
Our best defenders are loaners, as well as our best winger. 
Forwards are atrocious. 
The team gets no help or even emotion from the manager, or his stuff. 
Absolutely abysmal, my low point as a Rovers fan since coming aboard in 2013. 

1 minute ago, toogs said:

It was only 1-0 though

If there are any excuses today, ANY excuses at all, I'm going to cross the border into calling him a cunt. Most managers I can think of who we have had would have been holding their hands up and calling this run completely unacceptable several games ago. Instead we have had a litany of excuses and zero accountability from him. Starting to think a diarrhoea shit has more integrity.

• Like 7