BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Good or bad Friday depending on the result

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

If there are any excuses today, ANY excuses at all, I'm going to cross the border into calling him a cunt. Most managers I can think of who we have had would have been holding their hands up and calling this run completely unacceptable several games ago. Instead we have had a litany of excuses and zero accountability from him. Starting to think a diarrhoea shit has more integrity.

Agreed 

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

He should have been forcefully removed in January 2020. This will divide opinion - but I’ll say it anyway. If you continued to support him then, then you’re part of the reason we are here now. 

I wanted him out from I suspect maybe slightly before then, but what does this even mean? None of us want Mowbray to stay now, not even chaddy, yet it doesnt make one blind bit of difference.

• Like 4

Someone on FB posted half the players were laughing at the end of the game. I turned it off as soon as the whistle went, so can anybody confirm or deny this? Outrageous if true - unless they've been told TM will get the sack for a loss of course.

• Like 2

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I wanted him out from I suspect maybe slightly before then, but what does this even mean? None of us want Mowbray to stay now, not even chaddy, yet it doesnt make one blind bit of difference.

It means in the majority of cases, managers are sacked due to fan pressure. He should have been under pressure during last season capsulation. That’s why this years was so predictable. 

Owners don't care and are pig-ignorant. Mowbray and Maggott are in a pact to just eke out a bit more time on a good salary or pick up their compo in the unlikely event Venkys even realise or care about what's happening.

Decided before the Norwich game that I'd give up for this season, save myself some money.

We'll see how the summer goes before making a decision on next season.  It's tough to imagine Mowbray cobbling together a squad that can compete given his track record and the fact we're almost certain to lose Armstrong.

Absolutely shocking from a gutless and talentless squad assembled by a manager who cant believe his luck under owners who couldnt give a shit.

Gallagher equally incompetent from either position, a 15-20 goal striker under a decent manager my arse, Brereton is an embarassment, for Holtby, Rothwell and Rankin Costello the question should not be whether they want to stay, its whether we want to keep them, none have done anything close to guaranteeing having any power over signing a new deal, Elliott really poor again but of course a "privilege" that he has come on loan, Trybull a waste of time.

• Like 4

Just now, perthblue02 said:

So we are now about 15 minutes away from one of the favourite parts of a matchday  ToMo's bullshit bingo.

Sudden surge in the betting markets for a variation of "The International break disrupted our flow"

Good bets :   Each way 3/1 on Stats are important/ Stats not important

I think he's going to go all in on 'the players have let themselves down' 

With added 'injuries have killed us this season, JRC playing was pivotal today and we lost him early doors'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J*B said:

It means in the majority of cases, managers are sacked due to fan pressure. He should have been under pressure during last season capsulation. That’s why this years was so predictable. 

Not here they arent, and the majority of the time since has been in empty stadiums. It wouldnt have made a slight bit of difference.

Mowbray and his team are over-complicating things, it seems. It would be helpful if he could publicly explain his tactics.

The team need to go back to basics. Play Sam Gallagher up front with another or on his own, supported by midfielders. Play more conventional wingers or wide midfielders and see if we can get crosses into the box. With, for example, Dolan and Elliot on the wings and Gallagher competing for headers in the box, I think we would at least trouble teams.

Edited by riverholmes
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Someone on FB posted half the players were laughing at the end of the game. I turned it off as soon as the whistle went, so can anybody confirm or deny this? Outrageous if true - unless they've been told TM will get the sack for a loss of course.

They will be on Social media having banter by now no doubt 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we arn`t going down this year,however,next year is a definate possibly of relegation unless they sack the **** and his staff

I'll call it now, if we keep Mowbray through all of next season, we are going to get relegated.

The last two times I predicted we would get relegated were the last two times we got relegated.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

we arn`t going down this year,however,next year is a definate possibly of relegation unless they sack the **** and his staff

I agree 100%.

There just doesn’t appear to be any enthusiasm or passion from him, that carries over to everybody. 

I’m not advocating Ainsworth, but he has all the passion & fire that Mowbray lacks. His players lack the quality of the majority of ours, but he gets more from them.