BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Good or bad Friday depending on the result

Just now, WacoRover said:

I agree 100%.

There just doesn’t appear to be any enthusiasm or passion from him, that carries over to everybody. 

I’m not advocating Ainsworth, but he has all the passion & fire that Mowbray lacks. His players lack the quality of the majority of ours, but he gets more from them. 

Whilst I don't think he is the best candidate, I'd swap the two of them right now without a second thought.

• Like 4

Just now, WacoRover said:

I agree 100%.

There just doesn’t appear to be any enthusiasm or passion from him, that carries over to everybody. 

I’m not advocating Ainsworth, but he has all the passion & fire that Mowbray lacks. His players lack the quality of the majority of ours, but he gets more from them. 

it`s getting serious now,im`e willing to take anybody over mowbray

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

I agree 100%.

Im not sure that there is much quality in that 20 man squad today.

5 minutes ago, alcd said:

Owners don't care and are pig-ignorant. Mowbray and Maggott are in a pact to just eke out a bit more time on a good salary or pick up their compo in the unlikely event Venkys even realise or care about what's happening.

And don't forget both are behind what is being proposed for Brockhall in their Journey to destroy our Club.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, lraC said:

Football is secondary at the minute. Owners just keeping people, who can manage a land sale and negotiate with builders. Not to mention keeping spouting bollocks to keep some fans hoodwinked. 

Nail on the head. I'm more worried about the future of the club than sacking Mowbray and replacing him with another cheap manager. 

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Im not sure that there is much quality in that 20 man squad today.

That should be the last game Holtby, Downing and Trybul toplay.  Pointless literally.  Stick some of the younger lads in.  

I'd say the same for Gallagher and Brereton but we are lumbered with those two.

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

7 points from the last 39.

Even Coyle had 10 points.

Bournemouth and Cardiff up next.

Coyle had 16 points from his last 15 games which makes both Must Win games for that reason alone.

If he doesn't go tonight then either Monday or next Saturday have to be his last games.

He needs to go tonight along with his assistant.  Johnson appointed as caretaker till end of season along with an assistant who will provide enthusiasm.  Players told, give it everything or your on your way.  Dare I suggest Bennett in this role.

Then assess at end of season?

I'm not buying any more match passes this season after that. If the game is on SKY I'll give it a watch but they've done nothing to deserve any more of my money, especially as our season is now run. 

Mowbray needs to go, with the new manager given this last set of games to work out who is worth keeping and who needs to be moved on. As a fan base, we already know the answers to those questions to a certain degree. The clowns running the club don't seem to have a clue. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

Havent looked at the table yet. Are we on course for top 6 yet?

Only 16 points off, plenty of time, 21 points in the bag from the next 7 games but we are relying on other teams dropping points, its going to be close

• Like 2

Words almost fail me.

That was just horrible, horrible and horrible.

IMO, there is just no hope whilst Waggott, Mowbray, Venus, Lowe and Benson remain in situ..

Jesus Christ was crucified today.  I think our club has been crucified for some time now.  Rovers RIP.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Words almost fail me.

That was just horrible, horrible and horrible.

IMO, there is just no hope whilst Waggott, Mowbray, Venus, Lowe and Benson remain in situ..

Jesus Christ was crucified today.  I think our club has been crucified for some time now.  Rovers RIP.

Agree 100% but add Venkys to your list.

• Like 2