BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

3 minutes ago, Dolly blue said:

Just heard Sherwood, on Sky say, “ Blackburn play a brand of football that allows young Elliot to develop ...”........what ?

The fact he calls us Blackburn  is bad enough but how Mowbray and his possession football cons these “ experts “..talking utter crap 

When push came to shove Tim Sherwood was a rubber dinghy man. Leopards don’t change their spots. Soft southern ponce. 

• Like 5

I’m glad I’m not watching it for once. 

Seeing him shamelessly sat on his arse with ten minutes left, trailing by just one goal to bottom of the league Wycombe told me all I needed to know, and where TM’s priorities lie.

4 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

Yet another absolute crock of shit!.....what does it take FFS?!

Well if we start getting about 45% possession for the next 5 games or so, Tony will step down, regardless of points. But only then, when he has become a burden to the club.

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Was it that bad? In my mind it wasn't quite that horrendous. Were there more draws in that than in our current run?

think it was player power that got berg the boot,the players adore mowbray because it appears they have a free reign to do nothing in training and do nothing on the pitch

• Like 1

So many players who are contributing absolutely NOTHING. Douglas, Johnson, Trybull, Dolan and Rothwell/Holtby to name just 5. Just waiting for the usual avalanche of changes on 60 Mins before the performance becomes even more clueless and chaotic. For Bournemouth it's a stroll in the park. Probably finishes 0-3. 

20 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I’ve just flicked over the audio to the away commentary.

What a difference!

Animated, energetic, crowd noise adds to the action, no bollocks being spouted. Much more like a radio commentary, puts our pair to shame.

They even make our own players sound better!

Elliott is 18 today and according to the Softeners he will be out tonight for a pint of mild or stout, that's what they drink up Norf.

Pricks.

Bournemouth BTW are worse than us and being slated for their dead ball delivery.

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Was it that bad? In my mind it wasn't quite that horrendous. Were there more draws in that than in our current run?

Had three draws. Mowbray has four in this run.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alcd said:

So many players who are contributing absolutely NOTHING. Douglas, Johnson, Trybull, Dolan and Rothwell/Holtby to name just 5. Just waiting for the usual avalanche of changes on 60 Mins before the performance becomes even more clueless and chaotic. For Bournemouth it's a stroll in the park. Probably finishes 0-3. 

Dolan playing like he has been told to be more conservative with the ball if he wants to stay in the team. Mowbrayed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Well if we start getting about 45% possession for the next 5 games or so, Tony will step down, regardless of points. But only then, when he has become a burden to the club.

Wishful thinking that Mowbray will walk away without his payoff.