BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

1 minute ago, alcd said:

So many players who are contributing absolutely NOTHING. Douglas, Johnson, Trybull, Dolan and Rothwell/Holtby to name just 5. Just waiting for the usual avalanche of changes on 60 Mins before the performance becomes even more clueless and chaotic. For Bournemouth it's a stroll in the park. Probably finishes 0-3. 

“It’s 3-0 what can I say? I mean I was telling the boys, who worked ever so hard, that we just need to turn that 3-0 loss into a 3-0 win and we’ll be right up that league.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

He looks like he's on medication - permanently.

I'd need medication to sit next to TM during this drivel week after week, watching him gurn whilst we flounder and he repeats his mistakes.

Commentators just queried how long until Tony contemplates changes.

Have they been paying attention this season? It's always just before, around or after the 60 minute mark, regardless of how things are going.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lraC said:

Will we just drift on to another defeat at Cardiff after this and still do nothing. How long can this be allowed to go on? 

Good question. How long does it take to demolish a training site and build an extra toilet on the other one?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Commentators just queried how long until Tony contemplates changes.

Have they been paying attention this season? It's always just before, around or after the 60 minute mark, regardless of how things are going.

Giving Mowbray 5 subs was the worst thing that could have happened. He feels obliged to use them all, which is why our second half performances are so disjointed. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Sigh 

too many folk are getting exactly what they deserved here, backed him for wayyyyyyyyyy too long. If anything I hope the mowbray era shows fans are right to voice their displeasure when things start to go wrong and history tells us that it won’t improve. Hard seeing those that backed him only months ago now making out that it’s what they wanted for an eternity 

I got pelters for saying the same thing on Twitter. You can support the club by demanding change when there’s warning signs. Support isn’t exclusively positivity. 

• Like 6

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Giving Mowbray 5 subs was the worst thing that could have happened. He feels obliged to use them all, which is why our second half performances are so disjointed. 

I like it as a rule, personally (I know plenty don't, no need for them to tell me). I despise how Tony uses it.

Tbh though he used to do all our subs by about the 70 minute mark. Somehow we were always lucky enough to not have anyone injured after that, but I kept expecting it to happen.