BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Lets bring on a striker and play him wide left? ☹️

Its so annoying. Take Trybull off. 

playing 4-3-3 hasn't work so try 2 up front for god sake Mowbray

The only things Tony is going to try are our patience, and breaking the Guiness record for most players played out of position in a season. A record he already holds but wants to better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

I got pelters for saying the same thing on Twitter. You can support the club by demanding change when there’s warning signs. Support isn’t exclusively positivity. 

No one should get pelters for having opinion whether people agree or not. 

37 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Sigh 

too many folk are getting exactly what they deserved here, backed him for wayyyyyyyyyy too long. If anything I hope the mowbray era shows fans are right to voice their displeasure when things start to go wrong and history tells us that it won’t improve. Hard seeing those that backed him only months ago now making out that it’s what they wanted for an eternity 

Thats an awful comment to say that people deserved this. People have different opinions on Mowbray throughout his time. Thats football. Also people are allowed different opinions

The last 6 weeks have seen an eternity to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

The only things Tony is going to try are our patience, and breaking the Guiness record for most players played out of position in a season. A record he already holds but wants to better.

looking like 1 win out 14 games currently. Simply not good enough

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Gallagher just tripped himself up and knocked the Bournemouth player over running horizontally, clown show

I keep on saying - the new manager must see Gallagher walk through the door and think "Oh, hello - what do we have here then? A 6'4" athletic forward? Yes please".

Then you give him a football and it all falls apart. 

3 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Oooooooooohhhh.....we nearly score!!

'Don't do formations'

There's where I think he let the mask slip that he's desperate to get sacked. 

I think he's as puzzled as the rest of us why he's still here - as evidenced by his body language on the sidelines. He'd rather be anywhere else. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

No one should get pelters for having opinion whether people agree or not. 

Thats an awful comment to say that people deserved this. People have different opinions on Mowbray throughout his time. Thats football. Also people are allowed different opinions

The last 6 weeks have seen an eternity to be honest. 

You were one of them chaddy, I told you years ago Tony was no good and you argued the point 

• Like 4