BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

• Backroom

I'm sure the 'honourable' man will once again blame everyone but himself.

1 win in 14, fucking tragic yet TM is bulletproof. I've always resisted claims that there are any similarities between Kean and Mowbray, but the longer this goes on and the longer TM blames everyone but himself and remains unsackable the clearer those kind of comparisons become 

• Like 3

I almost don’t care. That’s bad isn’t it? As soon as they scored I knew we’d lost. 

13 games out of 18 we haven’t scored now. Get your head around that. 1 win in 14. 

I don’t know how he’s keeping his job. It just shows you what the motive behind Maggot is. It certainly isn’t results...or performances 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SuperBrfc said:

This is pathetic stuff. I don't sven think it was this bad under Coyle and that's saying something. Comical at the back and don't even look like scoring. An awful recipe. I'm worried about next season.

You not worried about this season yet?

Just now, DE. said:

I'm sure the 'honourable' man will once again blame everyone but himself.

1 win in 14, fucking tragic yet TM is bulletproof. I've always resisted claims that there are any similarities between Kean and Mowbray, but the longer this goes on and the longer TM blames everyone but himself and remains unsackable the clearer those kind of comparisons become 

Is anyone in the media mentioning 1 win in 14 ?

I haven't heard anything.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

You were one of them chaddy, I told you years ago Tony was no good and you argued the point 

Stop with points scoring again. Cos that's all you are doing again. Does you zero favours

Different people have different opinions. That's life. 

• Like 1