BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

We will finish with less points than we accumulated when we went down that’s for sure, 51 then I think, we aren’t going to get another 11 points this season, question is will that be enough? I’m starting to think it won’t, I can see us going down if we don’t bin him tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

One thing is absolutely certain: if Mowbray is still here next season we will be relegated

Hard to disagree. When the motivation has gone it is so hard to bring back. The squad looks demotivated, but - and this is such a rare thing to say about a manager still in a job - Mowbray even more so.

I honestly think hes just waiting to get sacked. Mowbray and Venkys are playing a depressing game of chicken.

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Does everyone still think we are safe this season? We aren't winning another game this season 

What's sad is how many times this has been said in the past few months. Being brutally honest we've basically been abject since October. 

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Ok let's play post match TM excuses bingo so we can all feel like winners for a change. I'm expecting to complete all of these:

Unlucky

Didn't deserve that scoreline

If Arma had scored the penalty

If Johnson had scored that sitter

Controlled the game/possession

We go on

I'm not worried, if we keep playing like that

Bournemouth are a top side, something about resources, ex-Prem

Had more efforts at goal

And we bossed possession and stats by a mile!

And we only lost 0-2!

Mowbray can turn 4 years into 1 so can turn today into a moral victory, nay problem.

Don't let the door band your arse on the way out prick.

PS: Boro Old Boy and Benno get an unexpected Easter Bonus appearance money in their pay-packet. Way to go!

• Like 1

Another game where the possession stats favour Rovers, shame that the stat that matters is based on goals.

I'm beginning to look below us in the table and hope results go our way.

The one record that looks like being set is the poorest performance by a team that didn't lead to a change of manager .......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wovers said:

We will finish with less points than we accumulated when we went down that’s for sure, 51 then I think, we aren’t going to get another 11 points this season, question is will that be enough? I’m starting to think it won’t, I can see us going down if we don’t bin him tonight.

One bit of good news - were on 46 points not 40!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

It is annoying when people (not just chaddy) who have unstinting backing a manager who should have been sacked 2 years ago have suddenly become so outspoken about him needing to be replaced within the last few weeks.

Nevertheless we now need to try and unite.

We need to try and maintain Championship status and preserve our infrastructure.

That equates with trying to oust the Coventrio from the Club ASAP imo.

I disagree, at the start of this season I could see some style of play and some good signings. At the start of this bad run we were a few points of the play offs. A number of us wanted to see how this season progressed. We have regresssed. He needs to go. Captain Hindsights are not needed, especially if you want to unite the club, we all want the same thing.

• Like 2

Utterly clueless and gutless performance. Absolutely no positives to take from the afternoon except Rotherham losing. I can see the away game at Rotherham being the relegation decider and with this disorganised rabble of physically weak,  mentally demoralised, leaderless, half-hearted (if even that) bunch of players I can only see Rotherham putting us down. Mowbray has to go NOW!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

And we bossed possession and stats by a mile!

And we only lost 0-2!

Mowbray can turn 4 years into 1 so can turn today into a moral victory, nay problem.

Don't let the door band your arse on the way out prick.

PS: Boro Old Boy and Benno get an unexpected Easter Bonus appearance money in their pay-packet. Way to go!

He can also turn 1-0 defeats into 1-0 wins.

1 minute ago, alcd said:

Utterly clueless and gutless performance. Absolutely no positives to take from the afternoon except Rotherham losing. I can see the away game at Rotherham being the relegation decider and with this disorganised rabble of physically weak,  mentally demoralised, leaderless, half-hearted (if even that) bunch of players I can only see Rotherham putting us down. Mowbray has to go NOW!

Birmingham at home in the final game is shaping up to be a decider for someone

• Like 1

With this death spiral to top all Mowbray death spirals after splurging millions on crap players (plus taking us down and scabbily getting us back up) plus the plans in place to sell Coventry's, sorry our, CAT 1 academy and training ground while the Coventrio are at the club... Is anyone still feeling that we in a so much better position under Right Honourable Tony than when Coyle and Kean were here?

As bad as those days were, if we go down under Mowbray then could you really see us bouncing straight back up again next time. Perhaps our next promotion would as likely be from League 2 as from League 1.

- If Mowbray is in charge for our next game than it's not incompetence staying Venky's hand, it's because they're happy with how the club is being run and the sale of Brockhall STC is the most important consideration. 

When Jack Walker came along, supporting Rovers meant we'd hit the Jack-pot. When Venky's came along...we lucked out. 

No real light at the end of the tunnel at the moment. Mowbray must go...and now. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, imy9 said:

I disagree, at the start of this season I could see some style of play and some good signings. At the start of this bad run we were a few points of the play offs. A number of us wanted to see how this season progressed. We have regresssed. He needs to go. Captain Hindsights are not needed, especially if you want to unite the club, we all want the same thing.

Would agree with you I wanted him gone many times since he joined, was absolutely fuming when we appointed him in the first place.

I got carried away after our good start and on paper was happy with the summer signings so wanted to see how we did, but it was clear he should have been potted before the January window.

Hopefully he goes tonight/tomorrow but with the way he has been talking about next season through the media just don't think he is going anywhere

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheRoversReturn said:

With this death spiral to top all Mowbray death spirals after splurging millions on crap players (plus taking us down and scabbily getting us back up) plus the plans in place to sell Coventry's, sorry our, CAT 1 academy and training ground while the Coventrio are at the club... Is anyone still feeling that we in a so much better position under Right Honourable Tony than when Coyle and Kean were here?

As bad as those days were, if we go down under Mowbray then could you really see us bouncing straight back up again next time. Perhaps our next promotion would as likely be from League 2 as from League 1.

- If Mowbray is in charge for our next game than it's not incompetence staying Venky's hand, it's because they're happy with how the club is being run and the sale of Brockhall STC is the most important consideration. 

When Jack Walker came along, supporting Rovers meant we'd hit the Jack-pot. When Venky's came along...we lucked out. 

No real light at the end of the tunnel at the moment. Mowbray must go...and now. 

I actually don’t think we will go down, as we are still 11 points clear. Rotherham are probably nearly as bad as us and we will finish one above them, fourth from bottom.

Mowbray will still be here, as this is no longer about winning football matches. Whoever is still badly advising Venkys, can you please stop? 

• Like 1