BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Well on that note I can hardly blame him, I would do the same. Who wouldn't?

Venkys need to fire him, that is how it works.

no i don`t blame him,he said he was honourable though and he`d walk away if he`d reached the end,he`s not walking is he,sheff wed winning 3-0 as well which we don`t need

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Suit yourself.

It's not hindsight, or a recent thing, he should have gone two years ago.

We had two exceptional games early in the season but having stumbled on a winning formula he couldn't wait to depart from that. He's never changed.

As a result we're in absolute free fall as a Club with the state of the squad also an absolute shambles - countless players out of contract in summer. 

All this could have been avoided by removing him and Venus two years ago. We can't say we didn't get adequate warning with the results then.

Of course it's no use crying over spilt milk, all we can try and do is turn things round from here.

Yes, so much time had been wasted. And money. 

But it's never been any different under venkys tbh. They just don't have a bloody clue what they're doing. I'm only seventeen, I look like I'm ninety six. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Mercer said:

If I could find a market on Mowbray being next Championship manager to go!

Think he'll be gone by 3.00 pm tomorrow.  Maybe Waggott too - some serious noise.

what serious noise Mercer consider we arent allow in currently

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Pressure certainly mounting generally.

Think LT and Radio Lancs have at last read the script - think the knives are going in.

Thought Andy Bayes on LT were spot on and very open and honest

15 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Would just like some people to hold their hands up and admit they got it wrong instead of jumping on the mowbray out train as if they knew all along, infuriating 

Its all about opinions and people had different opinions to yourself. No one has jump on any out train but just given honest open opinions and why people like myself have change our minds. So what is problem?

9 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

WTF! 

Basically saying sack him then IMO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Meanwhile .... Sheff Wed 3 v Cardiff 0 after 30 minutes

Although given we have Cardiff next that could be cause for optimism. Or a rebound hiding for us. 

Cardiff aren't in great form at the moment. Feel we could get a point from that game which would lurch us towards safety. 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Its all about opinions and people had different opinions to yourself. No one has jump on any out train but just given honest open opinions and why people like myself have change our minds. So what is problem?

WTF! 

Snuck on like a wee 15 year old fare dodger. Did you get it wrong for many years?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Well on that note I can hardly blame him, I would do the same. Who wouldn't?

Venkys need to fire him, that is how it works.

He did for a different club.

"I'm an honourable guy." Tony Mowbray after he resigned from Coventry City.

"It’s not my decision." Tony Mowbray after he didn't resign from Blackburn Rovers.

• Like 1

He says the goals aren’t there due to our striker situation...??  What?!  We don’t score cause we create fuck all due to absolutely bobbins tactics.  It’s not as if we miss a wealth of chances each game.  Hell, I can barely think of 5 clear-cut chances across the last 14 games. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mustard said:

He says the goals aren’t there due to our striker situation...??  What?!  We don’t score cause we create fuck all due to absolutely bobbins tactics.  It’s not as if we miss a wealth of chances each game.  Hell, I can barely think of 5 clear-cut chances across the last 14 games. 

Who spent £12 million on strikers ?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

They don't give a shit, the LOONS are clueless. Our club is just a number on some awful accounting sheet. It was a vanity project that turned to disaster as soon as Sam was sacked. No reason why they should continue to haemorrhage (yes spell checked) millions, save for the fall out of leaving/pulling the plug. Hopefully folk would go back to investigating their purpose. They spend money to prevent the truth.

Can anybody on here please explain to me why, if the owners were so ruthless as to sack BFS after one bad result - that Man Utd game - they've been so incredibly lenient with Teflon Tony?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

WTF! 

People should change their minds when appropriate. You're completely right to have done so. And I think people should lay off giving you shit for it. If people get shit for changing their mind, it makes them less likely to change their minds in future, even if just subconsciously. It might have been a factor in why you didn't change your mind, having had flak for changing it in the past.

I also think, however, that admitting now that you were wrong back then wouldn't do any harm in that area. Apologies if you already have somewhere and I haven't seen it. But if you haven't, admitting it might get people to stop being jackasses to you about it.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Snuck on like a wee 15 year old fare dodger. Did you get it wrong for many years?

all you are after doing scoring points by saying look I was right for years. Get my points now please 

No I didn't wrong for years for years. I would say I got it wrong this season looking back in all fairness. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m1st said:

Can anybody on here please explain to me why, if the owners were so ruthless as to sack BFS after one bad result - that Man Utd game - they've been so incredibly lenient with Teflon Tony?

they were being advised by a spiv called anderson,with links to an agency that made him commision on the players he supplied,nowadays they take no interest,possibly due to the virus situation in india or because they are being lied to by swag,sooner or later they are going to start taking notice though

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, alcd said:

Lose at Cardiff and that's 1 win in a third of the season.And it's not even the first appalling run under this manager.

Cardiff are shockingly 3-0 down at ex bottom club Sheffield Wednesday.

They are likely to be 10 points off the play-offs by Saturday and hence season over. So I expect a terrible game with both teams on the beach similar to the recent Bristol City draw. So we should easily get something out of it.

• Like 1