BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic (h) 5/4/21 - the new Tax Year Special

14 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I'm not sure there's any great conspiracy with AA. Mowbray simply rushed him back when he hadn't fully recovered from his hamstring injury, just to save his own skin. In doing so he's made his injury worse. Mowbray has form for this. 

AA playing. 

Not everything's a conspiracy. Just most things. 

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

Just the four changes this time. Is that the fewest for a while? Just the four loanees starting. Good to see us getting some of our players for next season integrated into the team!

That said, I'm not sure any lineup would lead to optimism after one win in 13 league games. It doesn't matter who you play on the pitch if it's the same ineffectual manager in the dugout ruining them. 

42 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I want whatever works out best overall for the club. And the prospect of TM in charge for next season makes me consider relegation a very real possibility. Maybe even this season if we're not careful. That's why I say I'm not sure I want us to win. If we do I'll celebrate it as always of course, that's what the game's about.

The long-term interests of the club are most important. I’m most fearful of relegation next year. But, failing to pick up even a point vs Wycombe is alarming, for the rest of this season. As I said earlier, I had us getting 9 pts in our last 7. But, I’m not seeing anything close to that after Wycombe.

Edited by WacoRover

Andy Bayes on Radio Lancs given a very honest assessment on Rovers and Mowbray currently. It's very good to hear. 

Bayes gives the Mowbray exactly quote on having a quality top 6 side. 

Says Suhail Pasha is back at Rovers. 

13 players out of 20 man squad that played at Wycombe are out of contract or on loan. 

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Jesus has actually risen again, drove to Ewood and told Mowbray that playing Sam Gallagher on the right wing, doesn't fucking work.

if jesus is a rovers fan,he`s probably looked at the line up and decided to do something else,hopefully cooking up a lightning bolt to throw at mowbray

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Gallagher on Radio Lancs says Mowbray doesnt know his best 11 still. Focus on the opposition too much. Arent a possession based team. 

It's very obvious he doesn't have a clue and even when we won under him, he would upet the cart with his stupid tinkering 

It's gas cos it's exactly what Boro and Coventry fans said he does 

He's incapable of changing his ways. That's why this will be his last championship job I reckon 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

• Backroom

Honestly not that bothered if we win today, a slightly improved mid table position hardly feels something worth celebrating.

Fancy we will win mind you

10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if jesus is a rovers fan,he`s probably looked at the line up and decided to do something else,hopefully cooking up a lightning bolt to throw at mowbray

He s probably gone back into his cave and rolled the rock back across  the way things are going ..

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's very obvious he doesn't have a clue and even when we won under him, he would upet the cart with his stupid tinkering 

It's gas cos it's exactly what Boro and Coventry fans said he does 

He's incapable of changing his ways. That's why this will be his last championship job I reckon 

as much as i don`t like his tactics i think it`a case of him running out of ideas more than not having a clue,he`s now just hanging on for a severance cheque in the hope he gets sacked,thats the main reason iv`e taken to disliking him,it`s not very honourable is it??and tony said he was an honourable man

• Like 1